Friday, 13 March 2009

Week Seven - Red and Green

Hi folks - it's Sunday again already...... how time flies!!

Thank you all for your wonderful entries last week. We really didn't expect so many of you to join in as the colours were a little more tricky and we thought the optional extra might keep some of you away. Actually, it's nice to see that some of you took part without the extra bit, your cards were brilliant too!

This week's colours might steer you towards Christmas which is fine as you will be able to tick another card off your Christmas list and that always feels good. The colours also work really well for other times of the year though as you will see from the Design Team creations, fabulous aren't they?

Here is your colour combination then:







For this week's extra option we would like you to add wings, but please remember that this is not compulsory. You could use animals and insects that have wings, but many of our well-loved characters also have little wings tucked away (Tilda springs to mind here)!

We are delighted to introduce this week's guest designer Christine, it is a real pleasure to have her joining us for this week's challenge.

Finally, remember that you are allowed to combine our challenge with any other you would like to take part in during the week. GOOD LUCK!!!



Here are the Design Team creations for this week....



GUEST DESIGNER - CHRISTINE

























TARA




















SHARON



















KIM



HEATHER




TAB





SARITA




MINA




JO




CHRIS




JUDY




KATY





Thanks for taking the time to visit our challenge and remember, if you do take part, you will be automatically entered into the draw to become guest designer for a week!

Our Guest Designer for Week Eight will be announced very shortly, as soon as I know the person chosen wants to take part!

All being well Mr Linky will appear at the bottom of this post so that you will find linking your card so much easier! Please enter your actual card post into the URL box if possible, many thanks! xx


35 comments:

my5bratz said...

woo hoo..Im first..lol...great challenge and of course the colours screamed xmas...posted the card on my blog..its the second card in the post, tfl :0)

Leigh said...

Wow, I've made second spot. I don't think I've done a challenge so early before. I absolutely love the picture that was our inspiration and just had to make a Christmas card. Thanks for the challenge.

Helen said...

Gorgeous DT cards!
I'm afraid I've gone festive too! lol
My Christmas card is on Mr Linky.
Helen x

Deanne said...

ooh wow just found your blog, will be joining in hopefully x

willow said...

The challenge for me was to use these colours without it being for Christmas, I did it!!
Great DT cards and a great challenge, cant wait for next week!
Maz

Angelique said...

Great challenge. I really enjoyed it. My card is no. 19 on Mr Linky.

Scrapmumur said...

Super challenge!!!
I love it!!
Wonderful cards DT.
Hugs, Mumur

Crazy Creations said...

I just found you blog I would love to join your team for a week Sarah

FresitaBonita said...

Great Color combination.. Really love this challenge..

Gis xxx

Littleted62 said...

Well, it was a challenge for me to use these colours and not do the Christmas thing! I've done Mr Linky but I keep forgetting to do the direct link thing, sorry!

karen said...

i have linked my card with mr linky but when you go on my name it comes page unknown but if you go to where it says blogger home page it comes up. what am i doing wrong???? love the colour scheme by the way and the dt cards are great x karen x

Diamond Doll said...

I Did a card for last weeks challenge but never uploaded on time. So this one i did straight away LOL.I enjoyed using these colours and i managed to steer away from xmas.
Great DT cards once again.
Trish (-:

bolha said...

Gorgeous cards by DT. Love this color combo.
x Natasha x

Cheryl Joshua said...

Thanks for the challenge,thought it was a good idea to get a head start on some Christmas cards.Fantastic DT cards!!!

Pia said...

wow what a gorgeous DT card

Faerielore said...

Fab cards from the DT, i have added a link to Mr Linkie to my card, i hope you like it xxx

Tova said...

so beautiful DT's card again ! Love this combo, thanks for this weekly challenge :-)

PatR said...

Great DT cards. tried to keep away from Christmas,

TaraG said...

YAY....I finally got to join the fun over here at Colour Create!!!!! Great Challenge and great DT inspiration!
Hugs,t

Nicky said...

Love the colours and all your DT cards - decided to not go down the christmas route so did a birthday card instead - thanks for another great challenge

Susan said...

This is my first time to participate here. Love the DT cards and I really enjoyed the color challenge....thank you!

Juhi said...

wow, I just found your blog, awesome cards!!!

RubyMay said...

Your DT cards are gorgeous.
I'm a bit late but my entry for this weeks theme is on my blog.
Thanks for looking x

Simone said...

Thank you for the inspiration and these wonderful cards from the DT! Fabulous!
Simone

Арон и Юльчик (Áron and Julia) said...

Finally I made my card!!!
Thanks for challenge and great inspirational DT cards!!!
I'm happy to take part and waiting for next challenge)))

Hugs
Julia))) I'm in Saint-Peterbirg now with my family!!!

aardvarkpest said...

Great colour combo and Great DT Cards. Red and green usually mean Christmas to me but add the wings options and that can only mean one things to me parrots.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Great DT cards - I think I messed my link up in Mr Linky but it is there.

http://craftblog.craftybutterfly.co.uk/2009/03/colour-create-challenge-this-week-was-r.html

gina g said...

Fab DT cards again ladies love doing your challenges. luv gina xx

Frances said...

great challenge site, keep meaning to join in and have finally managed to, yeah! TFL Fran xx

Mona said...

I just found you and your challenge was a great push to fulfill one of my new years solution. It wasn`t that easy, but I am glad I have done it (nr 75). One card deleted off my christmas card list!

Drea S. said...

Wow, so many awesome cards. I just linked my post.

Hugs
Drea S.

Moni said...

Girls fab cards, I entered for the first time! Hugs, Moni

Lorraine A said...

oops , I made a mistake on Mr Linky, sorry !!
i made this card a few days ago and forgot to link it !!!
Fabulous DT cards :-)
lorraine

Hazel said...

I know this is really late, but still wanted to contribute to this - my card is here
Fab DT cards x

文章 said...

avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,AV女優