Saturday, 21 March 2009

Week 8 - Navy, Turquoise and Lime...

A very happy Sunday to you all and welcome!

Last week produced an amazing array of beautiful cards and creations from you all and lots of you were able to include the extra option of wings. It is so nice to have so many participants when we don't even offer a weekly prize, you really are making our challenge an amazing success! Talking of prizes, there will be some candy to give away next week hopefully as I wanted to put something nice together to celebrate my birthday which has just passed this week and also passing 10,000 hits on this blog - isn't that wonderful?! I am just waiting on delivery of a rather yummy and extremely difficult to get hold of stamp set...... got you wondering now, haven't I?

This week's challenge has been created by our lovely Sarita. I am sure that many of you will already be familiar with her work, but if you haven't yet had the pleasure of visiting her blog then please hop over - you won't be disappointed. She has a very unique style and an amazing talent for creating the most beautiful cards using stunning colours. I think this week's colour combination is a real winner. And of course Sarita has drawn on her trademark for the optional extra!

Here is your colour combination then:













For this week's extra option we would like you to create your card or project without using any design papers, but please remember that this is not compulsory. If you would like to use this option, here are some ideas for you - heat embossing, dry embossing, chalking, distressing, stamping, doodling, watercolouring.....


Finally, remember that you are allowed to combine our challenge with any other you would like to take part in during the week. GOOD LUCK!!!



Here are the Design Team cards for this week....




KATY





TARA



















SHARON





















KIM




HEATHER





TAB





SARITA




MINA




JO




CHRIS




JUDY







Thanks for taking the time to visit our challenge and remember, if you do take part, you will be automatically entered into the draw to become guest designer for a week!

Our Guest Designer for week nine will be Pat, thanks for agreeing to play along with us!



All being well Mr linky will appear at the bottom of this post so that you will find linking your card so much easier! Please enter your actual card post into the URL box if possible, many thanks! xx


33 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

This combo was easier than I feared it would be, once I got started I really loved it!

Cher said...

very nice! ty Cher

Chrissie said...

I don't know when I'll have time to do this challenge this week, but I just had to comment on how stunning all the DT cards are.
I think we fall into the trap of using so many DPs and forget what wonderful things can be created with a little imagination. The extra challenge certainly is a winner.
Brilliant ladies!
Chrissie

PatR said...

I absolutely love this combination of colours and can't wait to get started. The DT cards are fantastic, so many completely different styles, just brilliant.

Pat xx

Clarky J said...

Oh my goodness what stunning cards by the design team! Fab work ladies thanks for your inspiration!

Juliet said...

Just love this colour combo and the DT cards are absolutely stunning!
Juliet xx

mar1ene said...

Fab combo, great DT cards.. loved the challenge :)

Marlene x

Tova said...

Great combo ! beautiful cards made by the DT !!!
Love this combo but but paradoxically I had evil to start and finally I made mixed media :-)

Nina I. said...

Great combo!! Stunning cards from DT;O) I loved the challenge!

Nina

Biscuitlid said...

I didn't think I could do this, especially with no design papers but I really enjoyed it.

Thanks for the challenge

Victoria
x

torico said...

I love this colour combo."No design paper" is not so difficult for me.Because I have only several kinds of papers!!I really enjoyed this challenge.

willow said...

I wasnt sure about this combo but once I started putting the colours together I decided I really loved it.

A great challenge and I love what the DT have made using this combo
Maz

Love to Doodle! said...

Wonderful DT cards....all so different and very stylish indeedy....I absolutely loved this colour scheme....xx

Christine said...

Wow great DT cards & what inspiration, lovely colours brill extra challenge, loved it thanks.

Christine xx

Sandra said...

Hi,gorgeous DT cards,and a beautiful colour combo this week,thanks for the challenge i've enjoyed joining in,
Take care
San x

SallyB said...

Love turquoise and lime...lucky I had some navy ribbon!

scrapnnMO said...

WOW love the color scheme for this weeks challenge. I've linked up in Mr. Linky! Thanks DT for the wonderful eye candy for inspiration!

Alison said...

Thanks Colour Create you have shoved me out of my comfort zone again and I'm lovin' it!

My card is number 31 on Mr Linky.

Di said...

The DT teams cards are FABULOUS, i love the colour combo. Too many great cards to live up to.

great challenge
Di xx

Hazel said...

Fab challenge and DT crafting - love the colour combo x

Enfys said...

Love this colour combo, - it was a step too far not to use DP though - Enfys holds out wrists to be slapped . :)

Scrapmumur said...

Wow...Wonderful challenge, i love these colours!!!
Great cards DT.
Hugs, Mumur

Karen said...

I loved this combo. thank you for the inspiration. Great DT cards.

Love Karen xxx

Iren said...

This is my first time putting a card into this challang. I liked the colors this week!

Lovely cards from the DT too!!!

Robin said...

ooh! i want to play! i love the idea of adding the extra challenge element like no designer papers. i just found your site today, is this open to the public?

Nicky said...

Sorry playing catch up again - lol Great cards they are all so pretty you are all very talented

Donna said...

I so loved this weeks colour scheme and the DT cards were very inspirational, thank you ladies :) Donna x

karen said...

love this colour combination they look great together, fab dt cards too x karen x

Andie's Space said...

Love this colour combo, but did not manage the extra challenge of no patterned paper! The DT cards are fantastic.
Regards,
Andrea xx

gina g said...

Hi Ladies just about got this one in on time don't really like it but hay you have to try don't you. luv gina xx

Pia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy Sanders said...

Love the challenge and the design team members cards this week. Thanks for your challenge and for taking a look at my creation!

Here's my card!

disa said...

成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片