Sunday, 8 March 2009

Week Six - Orange, Yellow and Green......

Welcome and a very happy Sunday to you!

What a fantastic week we had last week, so many stunning entries and you really seemed to love the blue/brown colour combination. Thank you for entering and supporting our challenge week after week as you do - we have so many regulars now!!

Hmmmmm, so we were nice and gentle on you last week, weren't we? You know what that means then..... something a little more challenging, hee hee!

Here is your colour combination then:






















For this week's extra option we would like you to come up with something other than a card, but please remember that this is not compulsory. Here is a list of some of the things you could have a go at creating and hopefully the Design Team will inspire you with their fantastic creations too!

Notebook
Bookmark
Scrapbook Page
Calendar
Photo Album
Picture Frame
CD Case
Gift Box
Gift Bag
Writing Paper Set
Gift Tag
Door Plaque
Door Hanger
Address Book
Image Folder
Candle
Faux Flowers in a Pot


We are delighted to introduce this week's guest designer Amanda, it is a real pleasure to have her joining us for this week's challenge.

Finally, remember that you are allowed to combine our challenge with any other you would like to take part in during the week. GOOD LUCK!!!



Here are the Design Team creations for this week....


GUEST DESIGNER - AMANDA'S ADDRESS BOOK




















SHARON'S EASTER BASKET





















KIM'S BOOKMARK

























HEATHER'S GIFTBAG






















TAB'S GIFTBAG

























SARITA'S GIFTBOX AND BAG




















MINA'S GIFTBAG




















JO'S BIRTHDAY REMINDER






CHRIS'S MINI ALBUM





















JUDY'S NOTEBOOK

























KATY'S WALL HANGING





TARA'S FRIDGE MAGNETS























Thanks for taking the time to visit our challenge and remember, if you do take part, you will be automatically entered into the draw to become guest designer for a week!

Our Guest Designer for Week Seven will be Christine, can't wait to see what she comes up with!

All being well Mr Linky will appear at the bottom of this post so that you will find linking your card so much easier! Please enter your actual card post into the URL box if possible, many thanks! xx



40 comments:

Made by Mandy said...

Wonderful colourful projects.

Well done on the DT slot Amanda xxx

bolha said...

Great color combo and beautiful DT samples.
x Natasha x

Julie said...

Wow - your DT projects are all just so fantastic - hard acts to follow!

Juliet said...

Love these colours - make me think of summer days! Another fab challenge!!
Juliet xx

Арон и Юльчик (Áron and Julia) said...

Really Spring colour combo! Thanks for challenge to create something other then a card)))

Julia x

Georgia said...

Brilliant DT creations as always, it's great how everyone comes up with something so different each time!

Fern said...

Beautiful creations, and i just LOVE the choice of colours!

Love, Fern x

PatR said...

Love these colours and the DT creations are brilliant.
I'll be back with my project when I've had my thinking cap on, so it could be some time LOL
Pat xx

Katarina said...

Loved this colour challenge! Although I made I card I made it a little different. Thanks for looking:

kamadesign

Littleted62 said...

The DT projects are fantastic. I'm afraid I've stuck with a card again as I was pushed for time. I've Mr Linky'd it for you, hope you like it.

Michele said...

Great challenge, Nice colour combination.

Michele
x

Amanda said...

Its great seeing everyones creations.

CraftyC said...

Great colour challenge, had added myself to Mr Linky!!
Clairexx

annies place said...

What beautiful samples from the DT.
I've gone for the easier option & made a scrapbook page.
Thank you for the challenge Ann x

Pia said...

Wonderful projects.I made some altered items
HERE

Evelina Wikberg said...

Really love all the DT creations, just FAB!xxx

willow said...

Great colours to use for this challenge.
I have added my link
Hope you like it!
Maz

Sonia Kertznus said...

Wonderful color combo... the best thing is that I got to use some of my scraps for this one. Here is my CARD

Ann said...

Great challenges - DT work is just fabulous as per usual.

Ann xxx

sukes7 said...

gorgeous DT Makes, great inspiration

Daisychain said...

Great colour combo, I went with a subtle version. Great DT projects!

RubyMay said...

I love your DT work ...its beautiful.
Heres my bookmark for this weeks challenge.
TFL x

Saskia said...

Lovely DT-creations, thanks!!

My card is at nr 50!

Thanks for looking,
Greetings,

Saskia

Giulia said...

Hi! I added my link too!

Hazel said...

Fab crafting. Mine's a notebook.

Scrapmumur said...

Sorry, I did not realize the option for my first participation.
Your creations are beautiful.
Hugs, Mumur

sumbine said...

Fabulous DT-work!

I added my Bag Topper to Mr. Linky.
Thanks for looking!
Sabine

aardvarkpest said...

Great colour choice so fresh. Great DT projects

Glenda

Lesley said...

Thanks for the challenge, I have left the link to my tag, thanks for looking xx

Ruth said...

The DT have created some gorgeous things again this week! These colours made me think of so many things I could hardly decicde what to make. Ruth x

Christine said...

Loved the DT efforts again this week, the colours are realy zingy, great combo.

Christine xx

Helen said...

Wow! All of the DT projects are fab!
I'm afraid I wimped out of the extra, and used the colour combo fro my Docrafts friendship card.
You can see it here
Helen x

karen said...

loved this challenge and all the dt projects are great x karen x allsortsacards.blogspot.com

Julie said...

OOhh - tricky and not too happy with mine. It's a card too - sorry!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Great projects. Nice colour combo too! Mine is jsut a card I;m afraid and on Mr Linky!

Nicky said...

Finally managed to do this weeks challenge - thought I had done it earlier then realised I had used wrong colours lol

my5bratz said...

wow that was challenging..lol...LOADS of fun tho :0)

Debs said...

Last minute as usual and the picture are not too good, some lovely ideas Bee

inkedx2 said...

Read the challenge wrong. Used red instead of orange. Oops!

Robbie

Dawny P said...

Well I was on time with this but I forgot to link up on Friday. Also I made 2 things for the challenge - a bag which I only just posted but which I should have put on on Friday but I ate the eggs out of it so had to get more before I could post it, and also a card which I did instead of the bag but then forgot to post!!! So all in all, I didnt do very well!!!

But anyway,here’s my bag
and
here’s my card

Hugs xxx