Sunday, 12 April 2009

Week Eleven - Chocolate, Coffee and Cream........

Hello folks.......... are you still with us under your chocolate mountains?!

We've really enjoyed all your beautiful creations again this week and it has been a lot of fun visiting you all! Thank you so much for supporting us again, it really does mean so much and I know I speak for all of the Design Team when I say we are becoming quite a little family with so many regulars returning week after week.

Before we move on to the details of this week's challenge I would like to tell you that we are on the look out for monthly guest designers from now on and will start with a new guest for the month of May. We will assume that you all want to be entered into the draw for this unless you mention otherwise in the comments box at the bottom of this post.


This week's challenge has been created by our very own Tab. I know you will agree that Tab makes the most wonderful cards and that her use of colours and stitching is amazing! I always feel that you can tell Tab's cards before looking at the name as she has a unique style and is very much a trendsetter with her creations too. You will always find oodles of inspiration on Tab's blog and very often a funny tale or two! I must let you into a little secret and I know Tab won't mind me sharing this with you........ the inspiration for her colour choice came from her lounge wallpaper and that is the picture you have before you today!!!

Here is your colour combination then:











For this week's extra option we would like you to add some distressing to your creations, but please remember that this is not compulsory.

We are delighted to introduce this week's guest designer Di, it is a real pleasure to have her joining us for this week's challenge.


GOOD LUCK!!!



Here are the Design Team cards for this week....




GUEST DESIGNER - DI

















JO





CHRIS




JUDY



KATY




TARA



















SHARON





















KIM




HEATHER




TAB




SARITA




MINA










Thanks for taking the time to visit our challenge and remember that we will soon be choosing our Guest Designer for the month of May.


All being well Mr linky will appear at the bottom of this post so that you will find linking your card so much easier! Please enter your actual card post into the URL box if possible, many thanks! xx

32 comments:

bolha said...

Great color combination and DT samples are gorgeous.
x Natasha x

IsaNorris said...

STunning DT cards and my favourite colours too!! must find time to play !! Thanks for a great challenge

Ruth said...

Ooh Chocolate,coffee and cream mmmm
The Dt's cards are beautiful but I think I'll give it a go over the hols, Ruth x

Janet said...

Gorgeous cards by the DT!

My entry is on my blog!X

Cherry said...

Lovely colours and examples - have been tempted to have a go for the first time on this challenge. Thanks. XXX

PatR said...

That's the wallpaper in our lounge too! Gonna enjoy this one.
Pat xx

Di said...

HI there peeps, i would just like to say its been fab being your GD for the week had loads of fun creating the card. A very big thankyou!
Cant wait to see what all the peeps come up with and of course all the rest of the DT teams creations are just fab as usual!

Big hugs DI xxxxx

Simone said...

What a great theme! I love these colours, so I love all your wonderful cards!
Happy Easter, Ladies!
Simone

Helen said...

Wasn't sure about this combo, but the gorgeous DT cards inspired me to have a go!
Helen x

Nikki said...

Lovely colours and fab cards from DT Nikki x

Christine said...

More great DT cards there all lovely thanks again for the challenge mines up & loaded.

hugs Christine xx

sumbine said...

Fabulous DT-cards and a great colour combo!
I added my card to Mr. Linky.

Sabine

Aunty Sue said...

Love this colour theme and really enjoyed the challenge. This is my 1st with yourselves but will be coming back time and time again. Thanks. Sue xx

mariaadams said...

Beautiful colour combination this week, and gorgeous cards from the DT. I've added my card to Mr Linky.
Maria xx

Biscuitlid said...

Tough challenge for me this week, I think I got more distressed than my card!

Love the wallpaper Tab - I want it in my room!

Victoria
x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the colour combination, brilliant DT cards. Hope you all had a great Easter Weekend, Hazelxo

Phoenix said...

Beautiful colour combination! Gorgeous cards by the DT!
Phoenix

Lavender Rose said...

The Design Team's card are absolutely gorgeous!

karen said...

i love the colour scheme set this week, and i enjoyed putting my card together. we all know that you can never have enough chocolate and coffee, thats what keeps me going x karen x

Nancy Sanders said...

Loved the color combo challenge. Thanks for taking a look at my card!

Vicki said...

ooohhh I couldn't resist joining in with this colour comb, all shades of brown are my fav.

The DT have made some amazing creations, well done girlies xx vicki xx

jem said...

found this challenge on another blog, great dt cards and a lovely colour scheme.janex

CraftyC said...

A lovely colour combo, thanks for a great challenge!
Clairex

Арон и Юльчик (Áron and Julia) said...

Thanks for such a gorgeous colour combo and inspiring DT cards, as always!!!
It was interesting to create with)))

Funny crafting!
Hugs,
Julia

torico said...

Thanks for great colour combo.I love these colours!!
As always,DT cards are gorgeous!

torico XX

Caro said...

What a great theme! I love these colours, so I love all your beautiful DT cards!
Caro x

Tova said...

so beautiful cards !! And great combo !

Viv said...

Stunning creations from a very talented DT!!
Viv xx

freaky said...

This is my first challenge here, I like this color combination.
Thanks for looking!!

Big hugs, Nicole

stephanne said...

Lovin' the blog and excited to finally submit something!!

Great creations everyone!!
Stephanne

Nicky said...

Great colour combo but no good for my waiste line lol Love the DT cards they are fab

文章 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,自拍,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹