Sunday, 5 April 2009

Week Ten - Duck Egg Blue and Rose.....

Good morning folks and a very happy Easter to you all!

Another wonderful week on Colour Create has been witnessed and everyone seemed to really enjoy Sharon's pretty colours. Such a diverse and inspiring range of cards and projects - it has been a real pleasure to visit each and every one of them!

Now onto some very important business before we give you the details of this week's challenge........ WHO WON THE CANDY?!








Well, the lucky winner drawn by Random Generator is................ Number 36: Kim Dellow!

Thank you for your wonderful entry Kim and well done on winning this prize! Bet you can't wait to ink up those Miss Anya beauties!!!

Sorry to all those who entered but didn't win - I promise there will be more candy on offer soon ;o)


This week's challenge has been created by our very own Judy. I really hope you will check out the wonderful creations on her blog as there is so much to inspire you. In fact right now is the perfect time to visit as Judy has just had some work published in a magazine and has some piccies to show you. We are all so pleased for her but not in the least bit surprised as she really is uber talented.

Here is your colour combination then:















For this week's extra option we would like you to add some stitching (faux or real) on your creations, but please remember that this is not compulsory.

We are delighted to introduce this week's guest designer Nicky, it is a real pleasure to have her joining us for this week's challenge.


GOOD LUCK!!!



Here are the Design Team cards for this week....




GUEST DESIGNER - NICKY























CHRIS




JUDY



KATY




TARA



















SHARON





















KIM




HEATHER




TAB




SARITA




MINA




JO













Thanks for taking the time to visit our challenge and remember, if you do take part, you will be automatically entered into the draw to become guest designer for a week!

Our Guest Designer for week eleven will be announced very soon ;o)


All being well Mr linky will appear at the bottom of this post so that you will find linking your card so much easier! Please enter your actual card post into the URL box if possible, many thanks! xx

26 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

No Way! No Way! Is that Me? Wahoo - Dancing here! I love those stamps and have been trying to get my inky hands on some! And those lovely ribbons and buttons and pins and everything! Thank you, Thank you, Thank You. It must be my lucky day - Excuse me whilst I pop out to buy a lottery ticket LOL!
Kimx

Rainbow Lady said...

Lovely DT cards. Hope you like mine too. I promise the pink is much lighter than the scan actually shows lol. Thanks for looking Love Cynthia x

mar1ene said...

Fabulous cards from the DT and gorgeous colour combo :)
Huge Congrats Kim!!!
Marlene xx

Littleted62 said...

Great DT cards again, I think my colours might be a bit stronger than you'd intended but hey ho, I like 'em! I've Mr Linky'd my card.

Helen said...

Congrats on winning the candy Kim!

Gorgeous colour combo again this week...such beautiful DT cards too!

I can't see Mr Linky, so I'll post a link to my card here for the meanwhile...will check back later to see if he's re-appeared! lol

Helen x

gina g said...

Hi Ladies fab DT cards again must say i really enjoyed making this one seeing i would usually use the colours.

Well done kim on winning the candy. luv gina xx

willow said...

What a fabulous colour combo for this one, great DT work
Maz

Helen said...

Mr Linky's back...have now added my link!
Helen x

Tova said...

So beautiful cards by the DT once again !!
I'm not sure that I understood very well the real colors, lol
But I try, lol

Caro said...

Lovley cards from the DT and gorgeous colour combo.

Caro

Christine said...

Congrats Kim enjoy your new stash, & thanks to Tara, more great DT cards girls, love these colours yet again.

Christine xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards from all DT as usual, took the rose literally tee hee, not the best of photos either!! definately different though! Thanks for looking, Sue xx

lola rose said...

Gorgeous cards ladies. I had a fabulous time with these colours. Thank you so much for another great challenge : )
Liz
xx

Scrapmumur said...

Thank you for these colours superb.
Great cards DT.
Hugs, Mumur

sassyb07 said...

Thanks for a great challenge! It was a realy good one to do. I've posted a photo and link to it on my blog.
hugs, Valerie
www.cardsbyval.blogspot.com

Hope Jacare said...

Lovely cards from the DT. really enjoyed looking through all the cards in the Challenge - what a range of styles and techniques - brilliant! x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

I cant find mr linky but my comp is playing up and not displaying half the things he should so i'm not surprised lol!
great colour combo this week hope you like my card

Emma xxx

SallyB said...

Hello ladies..lovely combo as always. We are getting good at this now..Hope you like my card!

Dolly said...

1st go at this challenge and thoroughly enjoyed it. Great cards from DT, thankd for looking x

Diamond Doll said...

Hiya, Fab DT cards as usual.I have added my card for this weeks challenge, i didn,t add any stitching as not got a sewing machine, never thought of drawing them on oh well next time.
Trish (-:

karen said...

i love this colour scheme and the dt cards are fab, i hope you don't mind but i have entered it for 2 challenges, sorry x karen x

Donna said...

Fantastic colour scheme this week and such inspirational cards from the DT :) Donna x

Арон и Юльчик (Áron and Julia) said...

Thanks for interesting colour combo)))
Managed to make a lit stiching on my card :-)

Good crafting) Waiting for further challenge!
Hugs,
Julia

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What gorgeous DT cards and a lovely colour combination. I have added my card to Mr Linky.

Best wishes, Kym xxx

Evelyn C said...

great cards - loved the colour combo have added mine for the first time hee's my card

disa said...

伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲,貼圖,A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區