Sunday, 26 April 2009

Week Thirteen - Orange, Green and Brown......

Good morning everyone and welcome to Colour Create!

Wow! 132 entries for last week's challenge!! I think that has to be a record! There were some truly stunning creations and you seemed to enjoy going a bit dotty too.

It gives me great pleasure to announce that the winner of last week's prize is Suzette. Well done to you! Please contact me via Happily Ever Crafting and I will let you know how to claim your digi images.

I'm also very happy to announce that our guest designer for May is Juliet and you will be able to see her first creation next week. Thanks for agreeing to join us for our first monthly guest spot Juliet!

This week's challenge has been created by our lovely Jo. It's a real pleasure having Jo on the team as she is such a positive person and really enjoys everything she does. She makes the most amazing cards and has such a range of skills, so please hop over and take a look at some of her work as you won't be disappointed. Can you believe Jo also likes making cards for men? I know....... she's a rare species, lol!

Here is your colour combination then:















For this week's extra option we would like you to make a card for a man, but please remember that this is not compulsory.



GOOD LUCK!!!



Here are the Design Team cards for this week....




MINA



JO





CHRIS





JUDY



KATY





TARA



















SHARON




















KIM





HEATHER





TAB










Thanks for taking the time to visit our challenge.

All being well Mr linky will appear at the bottom of this post so that you will find linking your card so much easier! Please enter your actual card post into the URL box if possible, many thanks! xx

30 comments:

Арон и Юльчик (Áron and Julia) said...

Hi)))
Thanks for a new challenge, great colour combo! I'll try to create something.
But I took part in last challenge and nobody had visited or commented it((( It's a pity. Didn't you like it at all...

Hugs,
Good crafting
Julia

PatR said...

Can't believe I'm first to enter, OK I had already got the card made so bit of a cheat. Love the colour combo and the DT cards are just it!

PatR said...

Oh forgot to mention the hedgehog is a "male", don't ask me how I know.

Caro said...

I love the colour combo and the beautiful DT cards.


Caro

Lil Sis said...

Great colour combination - DT cards are brill.

Beccy x

CraftyC said...

Thankyou for a lovely colour combo, really enjoyed it!
Clairex

Chrissie said...

Gorgeous colours in this week's challenge and the DT cards are just fabulous!

Paola said...

Wonderfully done ladies. I love all the different interpretations.

Caroljenks said...

FAB! Was a little 'challenged' by these colours - but I stuck with it! By time I'd spent all day going through different shades and putting my card together I'd forgotten about it being for a fella!!!
Good job that bit was optional!
Carol x

Christine said...

Thanks again for the DT cards brill as usual, great colour combo my Tilda is a long haired boy...LOL.

Christine xx

Vicki said...

another lovely colour comb, thanks girls, beautiful cards from the dt btw. I have cheated and made two, don't know if that's ok, sorry girlies. xx vicki xx

Biscuitlid said...

Fab cards from DT and bloggers so far. Mine seems a bit simple in comparison this time!

Thanks for another challenging challenge

Victoria
x

Mrs J said...

Managed to join in for the first time this week! Great colour combo and beautiful cards from the DT! Great fun!
Hugs Mrs Jx

Phoenix said...

Beautiful cards DT! Thanks for a great challenge, love that colour combo!
Hugs
Phoenix

Арон и Юльчик (Áron and Julia) said...

Hi)

Managed to create sipmle card, hope it looks men's.
Thanks for your weekly challenges and for DT works, inspiring as always.

Hugs,
Julia

aardvarkpest said...

Great colour combo. Great Dt Cards.

Glenda

Lol said...

Hope you liked my first attempt at this, please leave some comments on my blog it would be so nice to hear what people think.

Cheers
Lol xxx

bex said...

Great Challenge, this is my first time entering here. Good Luck everyone!

Foxcraft said...

Thanks for another inspirational challenge, I've just uploaded my card to my blog, I hope you like it.

Kathleen said...

Love the DT card - very varied and a great inspiration!
This is one of my fave colour combos for male cards.
You can see my card hereKathleen

Erika said...

Hello,

I love the challenge
My card is hereI hope you take a look

greetz Erika

Sue said...

Hello to all the DT, fabulous cards to inspire from you all, love this colour combination, don't like the man bit though!!I'm a frilly, lacy girl! Sue xx

Ruth said...

These cards are beautiful and great for the "dreaded male card"!.Thanks ,Ruth x

lilacanglia said...

I really enjoyed these colours this week, even tho they are not the ones I normally use,
Great DT samples,
Hugs
Angie

Nancy Sanders said...

OMG, great DT cards. Thanks for the inspiration!

Kim Dellow said...

Great colour combo! Love all you wonderful cards so varied and beautiful. Kim

Nicky said...

Great DT cards love the colour combo

Hope Jacare said...

Brilliant cards from the DT. Had great fun with this one - just had the very paper.....

Hazel said...

Great colour combo - I've linked my man's card x

The Crafting Cook said...

Great challenge ladies- hope I am not too late!!
Teresa xx