Sunday, 19 April 2009

Week Twelve - Black, White and Pink......

Good morning everyone!

We hope you have had a wonderful Easter and have enjoyed munching all that choc, hee hee!

Welcome back to Colour Create - we hope you are raring to go with another challenge. It's so much fun to hop over to your blogs and see your amazing creations, so keep 'em coming.

We will be deciding this week who to ask as our guest designer for May - a tough choice with so many wonderful crafters to choose from ;o)

Before moving on to the details of this week's challenge I would just like to wish our Design Team member Kim a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY for today!


This week's challenge has been created by our lovely Chris. She is one very talented lady and I'm sure many of you will be familiar with her beautiful creations. Not only does she make wonderful cards and gifts, but Chris also has her own range of digi images, which leads me on nicely to our prize this week. As Chris has chosen the colours and theme for the challenge she has decided to offer two free digi purchases to one lucky participant. All we ask is that you do not combine our challenge with any other for this week if you would like to be entered into the prize draw! The winner will be contacted next Sunday and can then hop over to Chris's digi shop to choose something yummy. If you click on the banner on our sidebar you will be able to look at what Chris has designed so far. Thanks for your generosity Chris ;o)

Here is your colour combination then:













For this week's extra option we would like you to add some sort of Polka Dot design to your creations, but please remember that this is not compulsory.



GOOD LUCK!!!



Here are the Design Team cards for this week....





MINA



JO





CHRIS





JUDY



KATY





TARA



















SHARON























KIM





HEATHER





TAB




SARITA








Thanks for taking the time to visit our challenge. We will be announcing our guest designer for May next week so stay tuned.

All being well Mr linky will appear at the bottom of this post so that you will find linking your card so much easier! Please enter your actual card post into the URL box if possible, many thanks! xx

51 comments:

Biscuitlid said...

Oh wow fab DT cards, can't wait to get started on this one. Love the colour combo

Victoria
x

Ann said...

Awe inspiring designs by team - they are just wow.

Ann xxx

carol said...

fab cards again i see from the DT, thanks for the great coour combo this week one of my favs. x carol

Nancy said...

Beautiful cards DT. Thanks for a great challenge, love that colour combo:O)

Helen said...

Fab colour combo! Gorgeous DT cards too!
Helen x

sassy said...

fabby lush colour challenge lvs pinks & blks...at the dt's work is superb ...thanks for the challenge....hugs sassyxx

Steph said...

i LOVE this colour scheme. I've made 2 !

POPPET said...

Gorgeous DT creations cant belive it is week 12 already, hugs Pops x x

Tova said...

Another great combo, love it and thanks again for this blog

michwot said...

this is the first time i've attempted your challenge i love looking at everones creations, just hope you all enjoy my effort.

Michelle W xx

jem said...

dt cards to dye for , your all so tallented ,love the challenge.janex

Chrissie said...

How bizarre! I added my card via Mr Linky this morning before I went out and now it doesn't appear to be there...curious!
Chrissie

Caro said...

I love the colour combo and the dt cards.

Caro

Kristi Scrap said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi Scrap said...

Thanks for a great challenge, I love the colour combo! Great job girls!

Kristine

Suzette said...

Love the colours for this week great job.

liza said...

love this weeks colour combo,and oh what fabulous DT cards also

loe n hugs
liza xox

p.s happy birthday Kim,hop you have a good one xox

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely cards everyone and happy birthday Kim.
Kim

Alicia said...

I loved these colours with the polka-dots. The DT cards are beautiful! I made my card into a Mother's Day Card. Thanks for the challenge.

Alicia xx

Kristina said...

This a gorgeous combo and the design team made a great job as usual. xKristina

kaylou said...

Hi there this the first time i've entered your challenge hope i've got it right.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Sue said...

DT cards are amazing, these colours are just fab too!! Suexx

Christine said...

Love this colour combo a fav. & the DT cards are again amazing, thanks for the challenge.

hugs Christine xx

Kimmie said...

my first week joining you guys, i loved it:)!
will be coming back more often.

huGs,
kimmie x

CraftyC said...

One of my favourite colour combos'! Thanks
Clairex

Nancy Sanders said...

Fun challenge and the DT cards are AMAZING. Thanks so much for the challenge and for taking a look at my creation.

Donna said...

Fantastic colour theme this week, thanks Chris :) amazing DT cards too and all so different :) Donna x

Agnes Sim said...

wow...so nice. I love those card

JuliesBlog said...

The DT cards are amazing, Ive just come across your blog and its great. Julie x

Sandra said...

Great challnege this week. Fabulous DT creations.
Have used Mr. Linky.
Please don't enter me for the prize draw
Hugs
Sandra xx

Frances said...

Gorgeous Cards by the DT & I'm happy to say I've finally managed to play along - it's only taken me 12 wks to get around to it! Fran x

Hazel said...

I love black, white and pink - what fab examples from the DT x

PatR said...

Gorgeous DT cards and great colour combo.
Pat xx

stephanne said...

There are such beautiful creations that have me coming back for more!!
Love the DT's inspiration, and all the cards I've peeked at so far have been adorable!! Great work!!
Stephanne

Scrapmumur said...

Fabulous cards DT.
thank you for marvelous challenge.
Hugs, Mumur

Terrie B x said...

Fab creations Ladies..
TFL
Enjoy the rest of your Day:)♥

Phoenix said...

WOW! I love the colour combo! Beautiful work everyone! I love looking at your projects! You are always such great inspiration!

Phoenix

Di said...

HI there
Love the colour combo, the design teams are fab as usual.I've linked my card.
Bye for now
Di xx

Rachel said...

Thanks for the great color combo....Pink is my fave!

gina g said...

gorgeous work by the DT again, thanks for the challenge. luv gina xx

Арон и Юльчик (Áron and Julia) said...

Thanks a lot for great colour combo and, as always, inspiring DT creations!!!
Managed to create mini-scrap-album!!!

Hugs,
Julia

Karen said...

Great DT cards, fab colours.

Love Karen xxx

Foxcraft said...

What a fun challenge combination .... it's the first one I've joined in with and I'll be back for more!

My entry is here

Kathleen said...

Great DT cards. Very inspiring.
Ashamed to say this is the first of your challenges I've done, but hopefully this is the first of many!
Kathleen x
My Entry

my5bratz said...

fab DT cards and great challenge, just posted my card

Cherry said...

A late entry - loved the colours but had a crafting block. XXX

Debs said...

Hi Thanks for this weeks inspiration it inspired me create a card which was different for me. Bee

Caroljenks said...

Another late entry!!!

Couldn't find an 'upload by...' time, so I do hope I'm not too late :)

Great DT cards by the way and gorgrous colours to work with - my fav!

Carol x

JuliesBlog said...

Gorgeous DT card and I loved the theme. Good luck everyone xx

Paola said...

Fabulous work ladies Iam so insprired by your amazing talent!

文章 said...

avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,AV女優