Sunday, 10 May 2009

Week Fifteen - Blue and Green......

Ooooh it's Sunday again and that means Colour Create! I love it when we reach this day of the week!!

So you're certainly inspired by food then. Mina's colours got the creative juices flowing and a big thank you to everyone who managed to join us. You made some beautiful cards and projects and it was an absolute pleasure to visit you all! I hope at least one of the team was able to leave you a comment - we do try very hard with this but with so many entries we cannot all comment on every blog every week. I personally visit each and every one of you to see what you've created, although I am only able to leave comments on a proportion. I just wanted to explain how we operate our commenting - each Design Team member visits at least ten blogs to leave a comment, but we all try to leave more if and when we can.

As you already know, Juliet is our Guest Designer for May and has created another stunning card for you. Well, I'm delighted to tell you that she has been asked to join our team permanently and has accepted the invitation. Welcome Juliet, we're so pleased to have you on board ;o)

This week's challenge has been created by our lovely Heather. She makes the most stunning cards and projects and is always a pleasure to work with. The colours and papers she chooses are just beautiful and she has amazing attention to detail. Heather is a perfectionist and you can tell this in her work - sometimes she will throw away 2 or 3 projects before she has everything just right!

Here is your colour combination then:























For this week's extra option we would like you to apply some paper piecing to your creations, but please remember that this is not compulsory.



GOOD LUCK!!!



Here are the Design Team cards for this week....




HEATHER



JULIET
























TAB



MINA



JO






CHRIS




JUDY



KATY




TARA


















SHARON





KIM











Thanks for taking the time to visit our challenge.

All being well Mr linky will appear at the bottom of this post so that you will find linking your card so much easier! Please enter your actual card post into the URL box if possible, many thanks! xx

40 comments:

Biscuitlid said...

Fab challenge and fab cards from the DT. Welcome Juliet, your car is lush.

Sorry can't pop link to Heathres blog on mine, not working so will come back and fix later! Seriously got to go and get dressed now, still in my dressing gown!

Victoria
x

Else Britt said...

Fab challenge and DT cards are so inspirations. fab cards from you all.
Have a nice sunday.

Helen said...

Fab colour combo...gorgeous DT cards (as usual!) girls!
Helen x

sassy said...

hiya...all the dt cards are so gorgeous...and love the colour choice for this challenge my card is HERE

Alicia said...

I found this quite a tricky colour combination...The DT obviously didn't as their cards look amazing!
Alicia xx

Michele said...

Gorgeous colour combo this week and gorgeous cards from the DT. Hugs Michele x

Deanne said...

Love these colours! I just had to make 2 cards for this! Great job ladies!

Trimgym said...

Hi and what a lovely challenge.

I thought I would put my all time favourite creation into the challenge, it is a springy space card with moving elements and I am really very pleased with it.

Hope you all like it as well.

Love,

Jo.

sue said...

Lovely cards from the DT. I have linked a card I've made for a friends mum. Have a good Sunday
Hugs Sue x

Ullis said...

I really like this colour combo! It's the first time I joined a challenge, but it surely won't be the last :)

The DTs cards are sooo lovely! I have some way to go before I'm there, but I'll keep on practising!

~*Ullis*~

Hope Jacare said...

DT cards - as fab as always! Love blue and green together and am really getting into paper piecing at the mo....meet Fraser Robot he's looking forward to meeting you!

Nicky said...

Found this colour scheme quite a challenge but I got there in the end - love the DT cards they are beautiful

Di said...

LOve this colour combo and the DT team have outdone themselves this week i think they are the best i have seen yet!!! FABULOUS!!
I have linked my card
HUgs Di xxxx

Cheryl said...

bI have made my card tonight and entered for the challnge not as good as the design teams amazing creations but ive given it a go love cheryl xxxx

iReneM said...

Love this colour combo :-)
All of the DT cards are sooo beautiful

x

Janette said...

Fab challenge and the DT cards are inspirational,hugs Janette.x

Cheryl said...

you will see my name twice in your list had to do it again as the first one did not work sorry about that love cheryl xxxxxxx

joey said...

Hi everyone, gorgeous dt cards :O) congrats Juliet.xxx

Renate said...

Fab challenge and DT cards are so inspirations. Have a nice day.
Hugs Renate

Manuela said...

a hard challenge for me! i am not quite happy with my result but the cards of the designteam are really gorgeous :D hugs, manuela

Suzette said...

Lovely colour challenge and great DT cards

Di said...

Thought i had linked but had'nt dont know what happened there!!
dizzy moment!!
Di xxx

Hazel said...

love the colour combo - mine's with Mr Linky x

redsmomma said...

YAY! I got Blue and I got Green! First time participating in your challenge! Look forward to many more!
~anna

my5bratz said...

fab challenge GORGEOUS DT cards, just posted mine :0)

Foxcraft said...

My card is here - I've not quite got the paper piecing idea right yet but I did plenty of layering on my background instead.

xxxx Caz

Craftyanny said...

A great colour combo this week and gorgeous cards too

Here's mine

Linda said...

OMG these cards made by the DT are so FABULOUS!!!
I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

bissecat said...

Hello!
And sorry i am two thimes 92 and 93 my fingers is so twigli...
This is nice challence i like blue and green together..
Greetings from Finland..

cathy's cards said...

These are my favorite two colours . I love all the cards they are terrific
Hope everyone has a good long weekend!
My card is in Cathy'spot (Challenges and Sketches)

Cathy said...

nice cards by DT. thanks for the inspiration - would never have thought to use these two colours together.

LilyPuss Cards said...

Great challenge this week..one of my fav's colour combo's!!
Fab cards from DT as usual..
Happy Crafting..Jan x

Pjay said...

just started joining the challenges this is my first on your blog must say it's addictive. hope you like my card. Pxx

stephanne said...

Wow, this has got folks creating some of the most adorable cards I've seen!! Design Team, incredible as always!!! Thanks for the great challenge Heather.

Stephanne

Gloria said...

Hi..Thanks again for another great challenge. I have not been able to play last couple of weeks, but back at it now. I love all of the DT samples....

sassyb07 said...

blue and green, a great combination! here's my card:
www.cardsbyval.blogspot.com

tanjaak said...

Great challenge, blue and green were out of my comfort zone, did manage to make a beautiful card though. Love all the DT samples.

Jackie said...

Guess who is playing catch up LOL

Your DT cards are just gorgeous. Here’s my entry

disa said...

A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲,貼圖,A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片

文章 said...

走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,85cc免費影片,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,自拍