Sunday, 3 May 2009

Week Fourteen - Red, Cream and Chocolate........

Welcome back to another week on Colour Create and thank you for joining us again!

We've had a wonderful week with Jo's Orange, Brown and Green and it seems you won't be put off by the extra option of making a male card either! There have been some more fabulous creations and I hope we managed to get round to you all again.

We have the first card this week from our Guest Designer Juliet and it is stunning. I hope you will be as impressed as we are by her amazing creations.

Sadly, I must also tell you that we have lost one of our regular team members Sarita. She has been a highly valued member of this team since the start and we hope she may be able to come back to us some time in the future. Take care Sarita and best wishes from us all.

This week's challenge has been created by our lovely Mina. She joined the team very soon after we started, having made her first appearance as a guest designer. When I saw Mina's work I just knew we had to have her on a permanent basis - she had very little choice in the matter, lol! Mina has some stunning, original ideas when it comes to her creations and is a constant source of inspiration. She is now a member of several challenge teams - I really don't know how she does it!!

Here is your colour combination then (and if you're on a diet please turn away now):


















For this week's extra option we would like you to add ribbons to your creations, but please remember that this is not compulsory.



GOOD LUCK!!!



Here are the Design Team cards for this week....




GUEST DESIGNER JULIET
























TAB



MINA



JO





CHRIS




JUDY



KATY




TARA



















SHARON





KIM





HEATHER







Thanks for taking the time to visit our challenge.

All being well Mr linky will appear at the bottom of this post so that you will find linking your card so much easier! Please enter your actual card post into the URL box if possible, many thanks! xx

44 comments:

Biscuitlid said...

Aah - bye bye Sarita, I'll visit your blog loads. I guess you're very busy with work.

Fab challenge this week, had to get stuck in straight away, although my card is a far cry from the detailed beauties of the design team!

Victoria
x

jem said...

The dt cards are simply stunning and what a yummy challenge. janex

sassy said...

The DTs card are jaw droppingly fantastics thought twice about submitting lol!!my card HERE ..... hugs sassyx

Foxcraft said...

Oh I'm hungry after that gorgeous colour combo, I hope you like my Sir Paddy card using the colour mix.

Your colour challenge has inspired me in my own blog candy challenge so a HUGE thank you

mar1ene said...

Wow, what a delicious colour combo!! had to have a go :)
Fab DT cards again and Sarita, good luck with ventures new!
Hugs, Marlene x

willow said...

This challenge couldnt have come at a better time as I neede to use these colours to make a project I had been thinking about, great DT work, hope you like mine as its not actaully a card
Maz

Amanda said...

Thanks for the great colour combo, I enjoyed this challenge. Love the creations from the DT.
Amanda

Nicky said...

Lovely colour combo - fanstic DT cards really stunning - my attempt is on my blog - very plan compared to the DT beauties

Hope Jacare said...

Fantastic range of projects from the DT - Thanks for another inspiring challenge. Cheers Claire x

PatR said...

Yum Yum what a delicious challenge, and what stunning DT cards. All the best Sarita will miss seeing your creation for this challenge. Will visit.
Pat xx

strawberry fields said...

I've just discovered this lovely challenge blog, having seen Judy's beautiful creation. I love these colours! The combination is just gorgeous! What a great set of entries from the design team!
Fiona x

Marcea said...

Fab challenge and delicious colour combo. I am so glad I have time to play this week. Amazing DT cards ladies!
-x-

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Really great colors together. Surprised me. But I will definitely be using it again.

Hugs,

Michele said...

The DT cards are just brilliant, and I love this week's colours.

Michele
x

debra said...

Fantastic DT cards and brilliant colour combo to work to
hugs Debra

Deanne said...

So glad to have found your site! Everyone's creations are just beautiful!

bolha said...

Amazing DT samples! I love this color combo. Here is my card. Thanks for looking.
x Natasha x

Tova said...

another great combo, I love it, thanks !

Lol said...

Really enjoyed this one my second on this blog site, getting into the swing of it now. Only trouble is I fancy some chocolate now. might have to do some cooking.
Lovely inspiration from the Design team.
Hugs
Lol xxxx

Caro said...

Beautiful DT cards and great colour combo

here is my cardHugs
Caro

scrappyjan said...

weel, I see that mr. linky is GONE GONE GONE!! :o(

I have to say that the DT cards are Fab!!! I LOVE these colors together.

see my card hereHave a blessed day, janny

Kim. said...

Great DT cards. I was not sure on the colours to start with but love the way it turned out.
As Mr Linky is missing you can find my card here
Thanks for looking.
Kim xXx

Suzette said...

Great colour combo, loving DT cards

Cass said...

Thanks for a fabby challenge with yummy colours and all those gorgeous DT cards for inspiration.
Cass xxx

Di said...

FABULOUS DT cards, colour combo was a challenge but i enjoyed it.

I have linked to blog here.Di xxxx

Phoenix said...

Fabulous cards from the DT and gorgeous colour combo :)
hugs
Phoenix

Sue said...

What a fab colour combo this week!! and what amazing and truely inspiring works of art you have all made, Sue xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous cards by Design Team. Hope you like my card. Debs x

Scrapmumur said...

WOW....Colours combo!!!
Great cards DT.
Hugs, Mumur

jenny said...

Cant see Mr Linky :( so I'll post here :0)
Such a fab colour combo this week and stunning cards from the DT, they are all beautiful x
Here is my cardThanks for looking x

Jennyx

Fern said...

This is such a fab colou combo! I loved working with it.
The DT cards are stunning.

Fern xx

Pia said...

DT card are simply stunning.Here is
MY CARD

Lil Sis said...

Fantastic DT cards and great colour combo - not as easy as I thought it would be to put together had to really dig deep to find colours.

Hugs Beccy x

Andie's Space said...

What a yummy colour combo! Really enjoyed this challenge, & the DT have made some beautiful cards. Could not see Mr Linky, so
Here's my cardRegards,
Andrea xx

my5bratz said...

yummy challenge, just posted mine on my blog :0)

Lorna said...

really enjoyed this one. fab colours. can't see mr. linky so here's mine. http://lornaeves.blogspot.com/2009/05/colour-create-challenge-card.html

stephanne said...

This challenge has me salivating!! Such beautiful cards from the DT, I've been back here a ton of times just to stare at them!!
Stephanne

Cheryl said...

wow I am new to blogging but love the teams cards they are all fab I may if I can enter one of these challanges,
love cherylxx

Hazel said...

Lovely colour combo and great cards. I really enjoyed this one x

Karen said...

Fab challenge very inspiring.Lofve the the DT's work.

Love Karen xxx

Always Playing with Paper said...

I missed the deadline...I think just by minutes!!! LOL!! Thanks for the inspiration anyways...

Here is my card:
http://alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.com/2009/05/sketch-saturday-sketch-50-and-colour.html

Lesley :)

Ineke said...

I know I am to late, but here is my entry. my card

Sunny79 said...

I was sure I left a comment here...okay,
see my card here then.

Greetings by Marina.

lynne said...

such fantaqstic cards lynee xx