Sunday, 17 May 2009

Week Sixteen - Sky Blue, Tan and Ecru......

Good morning to you all and we hope you are enjoying your weekend so far. Thank you so much for visiting us again here at Colour Create.

Firstly we would like to say a huge thank you to all of you who took part in last week's challenge. We have now smashed all previous records with 144 entries! WOW! I know that we at the Design Team felt it was a great challenge for us and when we saw your cards we could tell you felt the same. Your entries were amazing - we had no idea there were so many shades of green and blue out there!!!!

This week's challenge has been created by our lovely Kim. I'm sure she needs very little introduction as her cards are adored throughout blogland. Kim definitely loves her Magnolia stamps and I am so delighted to tell you that she has been asked to be part of the Magnolia Design Team......... yes, THE Magnolia Design Team!!!!! Congratulations Kim!!! Hop over and take a look at her work if you get a few minutes - it's amazing!!!


Here is your colour combination then:























For this week's extra option we would like you to add gloss, glitter or glaze to your creations (or all three if you like), but please remember that this is not compulsory. I can assure you that we have all included this element somewhere on our projects, but you may just have to zoom in to pick it up!



GOOD LUCK!!!



Here are the Design Team cards for this week....


KIM



HEATHER



JULIET




TAB



MINA



JO






CHRIS




JUDY




KATY



TARA




















Thanks for taking the time to visit our challenge.

All being well Mr linky will appear at the bottom of this post so that you will find linking your card so much easier! Please enter your actual card post into the URL box if possible, many thanks! xx

38 comments:

Cheryl said...

wow you creations are amazing so detailed all of them and such beautiful papers and designs love cheryl x

Biscuitlid said...

Fab cards here as usual, sorry in a rush today as cooking like a maniac between crafting!

Victoria
x

Hazel said...

Lovely cards - great colour combo - mine's with Mr Linky - no option this time, unless you count the picture being glossy x

strawberry fields said...

Thanks Kim for the wonderful colours!
I just love the combo. What gorgeous entries from the DT too :)
fiona x

Nancy said...

Beautiful DT cards, lvoe the colour combo:O)
Hugs, Nancy.

Cass said...

Thanks for another fab challenge and beautiful colours.Amazing cards from the DT as ever.
Cass xxx

Christine said...

Once again many thanks to ALL the DT girlies for their amazing cards & inspiration truly team you are.

Hugs Christine xx

michele said...

These are absolutely gorgeous. Love all the different drawings of little girls. Thank you too for becoming a follower of my Extremely Crafty blog! I'm now following you so look forward to hearing about your crafty adventures.

Sue said...

Wow I love these colours, what a great combo, beautiful DT cards from you all, Thanks for looking Sue xx

Scrapmumur said...

Thank you for marvelous challenge.
I love these colours.
Hugs, Mumur

Amanda said...

Hi thanks for your inspirational ideas with these colours. I didn't know where to begin with this challlenge until I saw how nicely your team put them together.
Amanda

Tracy said...

I hate blue, but when i got started on this card I some how went mad with chalks ageing the papers and the blue just fit right in. It has now become one of my favourite cards. Thanks Kim for the colour combo, thanks colour create for a great challenge blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Nina I. said...

Thank you so much for the inspiration!!! I just love the colour combo:-))

Hugs Nina

Simone said...

What a wonderful colour combination! Thank you for the great inspiration!
Simone

Scrap2day said...

Awesome cards! Such detail!

LilyPuss Cards said...

Hi..fab DT cards..I loved this challenge..great colours...
regards
Jan..x

Di said...

WOW the DT teams cards are fabulous! Love the colour combo i have linked my card

Hugs di xxx

Gloria said...

Wow I love these colors together and all of the creations so far are just amazing...Everyone has my kudos for their work.
~~Gloria~~

cathy's cards said...

I love the colour scheme I wish I had the paper and stamps the other girls have but am very limited in my home town.
Here is my card for this week
http://cathybythelake.blogspot.com

Else Britt said...

wow your creations are amazing so detailed all of them and such beautiful papers and designs.
Love them.
Hugs from Else Britt

Michele said...

Love this colour scheme and gorgeous cards from the DT. Hugs Michele x

PatR said...

Fantastic DT creations, so inspirational. I love this colour combo and I'm sure I will be using it again and again

SueH said...

Beautiful creations again everyone,
My card is Here hopefully!

Sue
x

Kelly said...

Love this colour combo! The dt creations are just gorgeous.

I couldnt see Mr linky so mine is hereHugs
Kel x

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stamprgrl said...

here is mine, Enjoy!

feeling pretty-- dalis

Hanne said...

I linked earlier to Mr Linky, but he's gone? My card is in my blog:)

Great color combination!!!!

Isse said...

I like the colours :)
Made a card.

iReneM said...

Fantastic DT cards as usual...
and another gorgeous colour combo.
Thanks Kim

x

Evelyn C said...

great colours - some ab fab dt cards, theya re all so different - did add glitter to water but not showing up well on my card my card is here

kaylou said...

Hi ladies wow great DT cards, this is one of my fave colour combos.
Ooopps on the other post that darn IE took over again and froze everything took ages to get it back on ..
hugs kaylou xoxo

Nicky said...

Stunning Dt cards really beatuiful I have put my card on the blog - beauty is not a word I was use to discribe it lol

Maria Matter said...

Mr Linky is playing peekaboo!
here's my link, just in case!
... Joyful Stamper: Heyyyyyyyy!The DT cards are beautiful!!!!
Blessings, Maria

Sandra said...

I love these colours!

My card is on my blog ;)
Sandra

Eva said...

Wow such great cards... They are an inspiration! These colours are among my absolute favourites.

I just entered my card with Mr. Linky, but he seems a little distracted today, so just to be sure: here's my entry.

Kate T said...

Mr Linky is hiding so...
Here's my cardKate x

stephanne said...

This colour combo is AMAZING and the creations from the DT are breathtaking!!
Stephanne

文章 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,AV女優,美女,成人圖片區,080苗栗人聊天室