Thursday, 4 June 2009

Week Eighteen - Colours of the Rainbow

Good morning and welcome to our new Thursday slot at Colour Create. Thank you for bearing with us whilst we made the move and we hope you will continue to join in with our challenges. Huge apologies to anyone who left their link with Mr Linky for last week's challenge. It seems there are some major hiccups with this way of entering challenges at the minute so we will revert back to the old way for the time being, where you add a link to your card by leaving a comment. There are some details at the end of this post if you need help adding your link. We saw some fabulous creations again last week and you used Katy's colours beautifully. Phew there really is some talent out there and it's a pleasure to discover new blogs along the way!

We welcome a new designer to our team this week. Di has joined us on a permanent basis and we are all thrilled as she makes stunning cards and will certainly be an inspiration to us all. Welcome to the team Di, we hope you have lots of fun! Sadly, we are saying goodbye to Judy, who has stepped down from her DT post due to family commitments. We will really miss you Judy and hope you can still join in from time to time ;o)

Before announcing details of this week's challenge, we are pleased to offer some candy as a 'thank you' for putting up with the changes we've made this week. One lucky winner will receive the following items and all we ask is that you only enter this challenge if you would like to be entered into the draw. Otherwise, please feel free as always to combine our challenge with any others you fancy entering.

The candy consists of:
DCWV Spring Stack Papers
Papermania Flowery Border Strips
Hobbycraft Lilac Wired Organza Ribbon
Queen & Co Pink Felt Fusion Ribbon
Papermania Snag'em Stamp Duo
White Fabric Roses



















I'm back choosing the colours for a little while now and I hope you won't be put off by this week's choice - it is a little bit tricky but I have every faith in you all!



Here is your colour combination then:


















Come on, you know the song....... Red and Yellow and Pink and Green, Orange and Purple and Blue, I can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow too.....
So, please use as many of the rainbow colours as you can in your creation this week.

For the extra option we would like you to create a scene on your card or project, but please remember that this is not compulsory.


GOOD LUCK!!!



Here are the Design Team cards for this week....



KATY



DI




SHARON



TARA



















HEATHER




JULIET




TAB



MINA



JO






CHRIS







Thanks for taking the time to visit our challenge. Here are details of how to add your link.........





We look forward to visiting you all to see your wonderful creations! xxx

71 comments:

carlzcardz said...

My gosh i'm never first lol!
what a lovely challenge!

Here's mine!

Thanks for looking
Carly xx

jude said...

The cards from Dt are all stunning,what agreat challenge.
Here’s my entry

Gloria said...

Wow--Love these colours--

Could not get the html to work--don't know what I did wrong my blog is
http://stampscootersdream.blogspot.com

Sorry maybe someone can help me--pretty please
Have a great day

Suzette said...

Lovely challenge, don' know how to link card in the comment box...need help.

http://suzettew.blogspot.com

Gloria said...

I think I figured out how to link so here goes--if it don't work please forgive me

you can find my entry here
Cross your fingers

LilyPuss Cards said...

Hi Great DT cards, fab challenge!! and here another...trying to get my link on here!!!

Hope this is it
you can find it here

regards
Jan

LilyPuss Cards said...

Hi me here again..no it didnt work so i'll do it the old fashioned way!! lol

my entry is at
https://lilypuss.blogspot.com

and now I'm off to find some blogger lessons...lol
regards
Jan

raindropecho said...

Hello everyone! Wonderfully done creations, really amazing! Thanks for the fun challenge :)

Here's my card for the week

Linda said...

What a beautiful picture for inspiration!!
Love all the different cards for the rainbow challenge!!
Here’s my card.

Linby said...

You can find my entry here

Angie said...

Fantastic challenge,
Super DT samples.
HERE IS MY CARD
Hugs
Angie

Sandra said...

Fabulous Challenge.... Should brighten up blogland for a while.
Here’s mine.
Hugs
Sandra x

Biscuitlid said...

oh this was a tough one for me. DT cards are so lovely and I just seemed to go soooo wrong this time!

Regardless, here's my attempt

Victoria
x

tiggertastic said...

my entry is Here thanks for looking,

Sarah xx

Jilli said...

Fab challenge and gorgeous DT cards as always. Mine can be seen here.

Thanks for looking
Jillix

Jessica said...

What a fun challenge, I used lots of buttons, you can see it here!
Great work from the DT too, so bright and pretty!

Dena said...

Wow the DT did a fabulous job with this challenge. Fun! Here's my card

Clarky J said...

you can find my entry here

Bev said...

Great challenge and wonderful DT cards. Here's my card
hugs Bev x

scrappyjan said...

Love the colors for this challenge... great job ladies..
you can view my card here

have a great weekend, janny

Bubbles said...

I managed several colours! Fab DT examples.
Here is my entry

Joanne x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

My first challenge for ages!!! :0) And what a fab one!

here's my entry

The Suzy! said...

I do so love doing these challenges!
Thanks again!
Heres my card
Thanks for looking X

SueH said...

Thanks for putting that song into my heard girls...I love you for that Lol!

My card is Here

Amanda said...

What a bright, bubbly challenge.It was fun.Great cards.
my entry
Thank you Amanda

TaraG said...

Loved this fab challenge and stunning DT creations! So much beautiful inspiration I just had to play along!!!!

Here is my card!

TFL!

Hugs,t

Vickilyn said...

Mine is here -

http://paperhugs.blogspot.com/2009/06/goodie-bag.html

Thanks for the inspiration!

Stephanie said...

Lovely creations. Sorry, my links never work so I have to just give you the url. Here is my take: http://scrappingshester.blogspot.com/2009/06/five-challenges-one-card.html

Lynsey said...

Thanks for another great challenge. The DT work is stunning!
My card is here.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Ruth said...

The DT are very good at "creating a scene!"
Here is my attempt. I haven't combined it with any other challenge this week!
Thanks for looking, Ruth x

carol said...

hi you can find find mine here thanks carol

Vicky said...

Really enjoyed this challenge. Fab DT cards as well!

Here's my entry

Hugs, Vicky -x-

Shelly said...

Hi Girls!
What a lovely colour combo this week, made me do something a bit more colourful and I had fun! Love all the DT cards, with all the colours of the rainbow. You can find my card HERE.
Thanks, Shelly xx

Pascale said...

Hello Here is my card TFL
Hugs pascale

sumbine said...

A great theme and fabulous DT-work!

Here is my card.
Thanks for looking!

Sabine

Tessi`s Kramecke said...

Das ist eine tolle Vorgabe und hier ist meine Karte.
Vielen Dank für's schauen.

LG
Gitti

Lynne in NI said...

Fun challenge and gorgeous DT cards!
Here's mine
Lynne
x

angel4031 said...

WOW Fab DT Cards!

Loved joing in with this weeks theme here's my card!

Amanda's paper palace said...

Hi Fab DT cards!
heres mine
thanks for looking!
amanda xx

Liz said...

Hi Mde A childrens card with all sorts of colours I hope it fits the bill!
Liz xx

Here is my card

Agus :) said...

So nice colour combination!
here is mine!
Hugs,
Agus

Vickilyn said...

Loved this challenge - I think I got more colors on this one:

I couldn't get the link thing to work...so here's mine

http://paperhugs.blogspot.com/2009/06/hot-air-balloons.html

Thanks again!

Cathy said...

Fab challenge and DT cards. Here is here.
Thanks for looking,
Cathy xx

sugar n spice said...

Gorgeous DT cards here is my card
Suzi xx

inkedx2 said...

This was quite a challenge but I think I got quite a few colors in. Here is my creation.

http://inkedx2.blogspot.com/2009/06/rainbow-boho-life.html

Robbie

Pia said...

The cards from Dt are all stunning
HERE's mine

Caro said...

Great DT cards, fab challenge!!

Here's mine
Caro x

Kate T said...

love this challenge

Here's my card


Kate x

karen said...

what a great challenge i really had fun putting the colours together. x karen x
here is my card

Lyndsey Marie said...

Great challenge and gorgeous DT examples as always.
my entry
Lyndsey xx

Gry-E. said...

Great challenge - but not easy:-)
You can find my card here

Daisychain said...

Great challenge and gorgeous DT cards. My card is here

http://daisychain-daisychain.blogspot.com/2009/06/fairy-wishes.html

Cheryl said...

This is my second attempt as I see my entry has gone missing and I know I have enterd into this as its on my blog and I remeber linking it as one of my friends had told me she had seen it on here. but it seems to have disapeared again so here it is again.
rainbow cheryl xx

Tanja said...

Wonderful DT Cards!

Here is my Card.

TFL! Hugs Tanja

Glenda T. said...

Love rainbow colors, here's mine

Faerielore said...

FAB challenge, really enjoyed this one, here is my card

http://faerieworldcards.blogspot.com/2009/06/colour-create-challenge.html

Hope you like it xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Gosh got round to it eventually. Love ther DT cards. They all look so sunny with the Rainbow colours. Hope you like mine! Hazelxo
Here is mine. Thanks for looking!

Christine said...

Hi peeps another wk. of brill DT cards, gone OTT with this one I think but coverd the colours & extra option heres my card

Christine xx

PatR said...

Great DT cards
here'smine

ML Design Works said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim Y. said...

Here is my entry.
Thanks for looking!
Kim

Michele said...

Great colours this week and gorgeous cards from the DT. Here's my entry. Hugs Michele x

Bubbles said...

Not sure if you can enter more than once but Here's another one!

Joanne x

Tova said...

Here's my entry
http://scraptova.canalblog.com/archives/2009/06/10/14030154.html

Sorry it's not a direct link :-(

Karen said...

Great challenge, fab DT work. Thank you for the inspiration.

here's my card.

Love Karen xxx

Liz, said...

Here is my card for this weeks great challenge.

Thanks for looking,

Liz x

lunchnotes said...

you can find my entry here...i didn't create a scene so i hope it still counts. my first try at this challenge! what a great place to find inspiration!

Jo Austin said...

here's mine.. xx

http://joaustin.blogspot.com/2009/06/got-bit-of-mojo-back.html

miss leslieanne said...

*beautiful* DT cards!
here's mine...

thanks for looking :) xx

Spicey Cat Chick said...

I LOVE the bright colors of the rainbow. Thanks for the inspiration.
Cat’s Creation

Hazel said...

Sorry this is late. Great cards by the team. Mine is here x