Thursday, 25 June 2009

Week Twenty One - Pistachio Green, Aqua and Powder Pink

A warm welcome back to all you followers of Colour Create and a very happy Thursday!

Thank you so much to everyone who joined us again for last week's challenge - the fruity theme had us all salivating and we really enjoyed seeing all your scrummy work.

This week's challenge has been chosen by our lovely Juliet and I think she has picked a perfect colour combo, it's so pretty! Sadly, we are actually saying goodbye to Juliet, who has decided to take a break from crafting for a while as she has just returned to work. We will miss her beautiful creations so much and hope to see more from her in the not-too-distant future ;o)

So, onto the details then:

Here is a picture to help you out a bit..........


















And now for the optional extra...... a nice easy one this week which is to use buttons somewhere in your creation. Please remember that this isn't compulsory though and that you may combine our challenge with any other you feel like entering ;o)



GOOD LUCK!!!



Here are the Design Team cards for this week....



MINA



JO




DENA




CHRIS



KATY




DI




SHARON




TARA



















HEATHER





TAB









Thanks for taking the time to visit our challenge.

We look forward to visiting you all to see your wonderful creations - have a great week! xxx


29 comments:

Amanda said...

It's a little scary being first.Beautiful Colour challenge thanks for inspiring me. Love the cards.
amanda

Hanne said...

Great colors! My card is in my blog.
Wish you all a great summer!
Hanne

PatR said...

Great colours and fantastic DT cards

Hope Jacare said...

I loved this colour selection - brilliant cards from the DT - such a range of different styles!
Cheers Claire x

Linda said...

These are sure great colors together...love the shoes!!
What beautiful cards by the DT...you all are very talented!!

* Ula * said...

I loved this colour selection !!!Beautiful TD cards!!!
hugs Ula

Gina said...

I can not believe this is my first challenge with you :) gorgeous cards from the DT, I just love these colours
Hugs Gina xxx

Karen said...

I've been checking in each week for months but I think this is the first challenge where I've found time to join in! I've used Mr Linky but just in case it's here
Thanks for the great DT cards and fab colour photos each week.

Eiglas said...

Thank you for another lovely challenge! Yummy colours!
Love the dt cards - especially Chris's colouring - beautiful work.

Here's my entry

Thanx for looking!
Eiglas
x

Louly said...

Fabulous cards ladies! I've Linkied up.xx

Biscuitlid said...

Good luck at work Juliet, thanks for a lovely colour challenge

Victoria
x

sugar n spice said...

Just love this colour scheme and the DT cards were amazing, really enjoyed this challenge.
Suzi xx

LilyPuss Cards said...

Thanks for a great challenge..just loved it!!!

Great DT cards as usual
Regards
Jan..x

Christine said...

Yet another brill colour combo ladies thank you for the brill DT card inspirations.. left my entry with Mr. Linky hope he looks after it???

Hugs Christine C xxx

Isse said...

Beautiful colours!

Berit said...

Lovely colours and so many lovely cards.
My card is with Mr Linky.
Have a nice day !!

Heike said...

Very fine colors!!!
Here´s my card, Thanks for looking!

Hugs Heike

Suzette said...

I just love these colours. great DT cards

Kathy said...

Love the color combo and all the DT cards are just gorgeous!!
I had fun playing with this one!!
Here is my card. Thanks for looking!
:)Kathy

True :) said...

Hello,
What a great color combo!
Love your awesome DT examples and just had to join in! You can see mine Here

Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue said...

Wow what a fab colour combo, and what a beautiful array of inspirational DT cards, Here is my Entry Thanks for looking, Sue xx

June said...

Brilliant colours, I must have a go when I get the time.
Thankyou for lyour lovely comment over at Dotties world, ireally do appreciate it,its a bit daunting lol thanks again huggies June xxxx

Angie said...

Hi,
I have made a card with the closest colours I have, you can see it HERE ON MY BLOG
Super DT work,
Hugs
Angie

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Great colours and yummy DT cards. My pic is a bit poor I'm afraid, you'll find it Here Thanks for looking

gina g said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gina g said...

Fab colour combo this week and gorgeous cards by the DT.
Sorry i messed up my first linsky must of been having a blonde moment.. well it could even be a senior moment lol. luv gina xx

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Beautiful DT sample cards!

Maria Matter said...

Made this before I realized challenges are thur and not sun!
thought I'd still share
... Joyful Stamper: A Princess with A Gift...
Blessings, Maria