Thursday, 30 July 2009

Challenge 24 - Pink, Orange and Green

Well, you really liked our last blue and white challenge, didn't you? All of the DT would like to say a massive "Thank You" to everyone for supporting us and for sharing your wonderful creations. We were pleased that so many of you entered in this busy holiday period.

Without any more delay, let's announce the winner of that challenge:

Here are your random numbers:109
Timestamp: 2009-07-29 19:21:36 UTC


That means it is MISS LESLIEANNE from Rainy Day Fun who wins the Simon Says Stamp $25 Store credit. Congratulations! Please could you e-mail us at ColourCreateChallenge@gmx.co.uk to claim your prize.

Well, now I'd best move onto the new challenge.
The sponsor for this challenge is:

Crafty Ribbons is an online store with the most amazing ribbons and it is run by Tony and Ali.

Taken from the Crafty Ribbons Site:
“Welcome to all ribbon lovers...."
Crafty Ribbons is a ribbon emporium, we are passionate about ribbon and want to share our fantastic ribbons with others.
Remember when we only used ribbons to add a bow to our hair, or tie up a birthday parcel? Ribbons are now a "must-have" for all types of craft. Whether your project requires satin, sheer, silk, grosgrain, gingham or polka dot ribbon we have them all! Lots and lots of different colours in a range of widths, we even have a ribbonbox to keep them in!


They have put together this wonderful summer selection of ribbons as the prize this week


Rightie-ho! Time to set the challenge. Dena has picked the colours and theme for us this time and the picture she chose is of some beautiful flowers in her Mum's garden. Aren't they gorgeous?

The colours are Pink, Orange and Green.

Our optional extra , if you'd like to play along with that too, is HEARTS. But please remember that it is optional.

Here is some inspiration from our fabulous design team.


Thanks for taking the time to visit our challenge. We look forward to visiting you all to see your wonderful creations - have a great two weeks! We'll see you for the next challenge on 13 August xxx

Please enter your actual card post into the URL box in Mr Linky, many thanks! xx

GOOD LUCK !


20 comments:

miss leslieanne said...

Eeeek! I'm so excited - thank you!! :D
have emailed you - can't wait to go shopping :)

Love these colours too - and the DT cards are stunning as always :)

Cheryl said...

great cards by the team love cheryl xxx

Tiffany said...

Amazing cards DT's, awesome work!
Thanks for the challenge!
Tiff

Merry said...

My card is no where near the Dream Team creations but I had a fun time creating it. Thanks so much for the challenge.

gail said...

I really struggled with this colour combi yet everybody else has made such beautiful cards. Thanks

Linda said...

Fab color combo!!
Love all the DT cards.....very talented bunch of ladies!!
I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

Sarah said...

Gorgeous cards, my favourite has to be Dena's as I love the Gorjuss Girls.

Anne Kristin said...

Lovely examples. I loved making the card.

Sue C said...

Hi, it's the first time I've joined this challenge, and after I'd made my card I'm not so sure I've done it right ! Hope you like it anyway :-)

Faye said...

Wow, the design team has outdone itself with this challenge! The inspiration pieces are gorgeous. Or maybe part of it is that I do love this color combo. Here is my entry.

HERE

Petra said...

I like to thank ineke for bringing me in to this great site....love Peet

Christine said...

Hi Girlies more fab DT cards another great challenge thank a bunch

Christine xx

Beverly Gotthardt said...

Really cute DT cards, lots of inspiration. Hope you like my fishy mermaid.

Heike said...

great colors!!

Look here

Hugs, Heike

Wilma said...

unusual colour combo but great to work with ! love the DT cards - have left my details with Mr Linky:)

Denimo said...

Hi all! I just found your challenge blog! Looks like a really fun place. Thanks for the chance to win such lovely ribbons!
Denise

stephanne said...

This DT, WOW, just fantastic every time!! Beautiful examples, as usual, great stuff from the new teamies, I am blown away!!
Stephanne

Chupa said...

The cards are lovely girls!
Thanks for the challenge and good luck to everyone!
Chupa xx

Dorothy said...

What yummy looking ribbons!
I hope my colors meet your challenge. I do not always have as many colors as I would like!
My card is linked from my album at SCS.

Dorothy/etsdas

Josephine said...

Wasn't sure about those colours at first, but I was inspired by the design team! First time I've done a colour challenge.