Thursday, 27 August 2009

Challenge 26 - RUBY, CREAM and GOLD

You'll be so glad to hear we have a much easier and far more beautiful colour combination for you this week. I admit the last challenge was hard for the DT so we knew it would be difficult for everyone else. But WELL DONE to everyone that had a go. We're so pleased you gave it a try and you made some really beautiful items.

Here are our 5 winners
Tracy
Kat
Marianne
Karen
DragonLady

Congratulations! Please would you e-mail us at ColourCreateChallenge@gmx.co.uk to claim your Handy Hippo voucher prize.

Without further ado, here is your colour combination and picture for inspiration for challenge 26. This wonderful colour combo has been picked out by our uber talented Chris.

The colours are RUBY, CREAM and GOLD.


The Optional extra, if you'd like to play along with that too, is GEMS.

Our regular monthly sponsor Simon Says Stamp! has given us another $25 voucher as a prize for the winner this challenge.


"With over 100,000 items in stock, Simon is proud to offer the best selection of Rubber Stamps, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Cards, Altered Art, and Paper Crafting Supplies in the world!"

Thank you so much Heidi; these are always really popular prizes.


Here is some inspiration from the design team:


Chris





Mina

Janiel



Jo




Karen

Dena




Di

Sharon


Heather


Deanne



Thanks for taking the time to visit our challenge. We look forward to visiting you all. Have a great two weeks and we'll see you for the next challenge on 10 September xxx

Please enter your actual card post into the URL box in Mr Linky, many thanks! xx
GOOD LUCK !

27 comments:

Wilma said...

I will have to make a start on this but just had to comment of the fantastic work by the DT - well done:)

Tracey said...

oh woooow these cards are the best i have seen produced in one time.What a fantastic dt you have. wooooow
angel wishes tracey xx

Heike said...

Wonderful!! It´s a real christmas theme I think. So is my card a christmascard...
Have a look at my card if you want. Thanks.

Hugs, Heike

Faye said...

Wow, that ring is beautiful!!! And so are those lovely cards made by the DT. Fantastic theme. Just hope my ruby color isn't too purple.

Faye said...

I decided I needed to do an entry that I actually put my hands on (not a digital art) so I have made a ruby, cream, and gold candy box, which is on my other blog at

http://hastingshall2.wordpress.com/2009/08/27/ruby-cream-and-gold/

It probably won't be viewed much but I feel better having done a paper project.

Amanda said...

I love these cards, it is a fantastic colour scheme.
Amanda

Chupa said...

I think I'm addicted to your most inspiring challenges already girls! :D
You really rock with the colour choices, and have such fabulous samples from the DT, that it's a pleasure to come back for more!
I made two cards lol.
Good week to all of you,
Chupa

TwistedWitch said...

Lovely colour scheme, thanks for the inspiration DT members.

Lin

Fran, said...

Lurking again.. what a nice and clear blog. Love your pick of colors for this challenge. The team did the most beautiful work ever!! Go team!!
Cheers

June said...

Hi, I am sorry i added my name to the wrong mr linky at first but have now added to this one. I have enjoyed your challenge it was a lot of fun. What utterly beautiful dt work too. I shall make my around them bit by bit
hugs June x

downrightcrafty said...

Loved this colour combination and it worked so well with the card I was creating. Thank you. Also love the inspirational cards
Kate

Linda said...

Such beautiful cards by the DT....that is a fabulous ring for color challenge!!
I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

Christine said...

Stunning DT cards Ladies love em all great colour combo really enjoyed this one thanks ..

Hugs Christine xx

Alison said...

Sorry, having a bad day linking- must be because I haven't done it for a couple of weeks! First link is to blog so I have relinked to post [Alison~Tillymint(right link)]. Please could you take off the first one? Great challenge!

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW tyour DT cards are stunning, I love the coloursa this fortnight they are brill. Hazelxox

Dedadocrafts said...

Im still new to challenges so bare with me if I have done this wrong.

Gail said...

Posted my card on Mr Linky.Just wanted to say thanks for the lovelt colours you have choosen this week.Fantastic.

Tracey said...

Hi i have just posted my entry to your challenge on my blog and linked it with linky hope you like.

angel wishes tracey

Helen said...

Gorgeous DT cards - love the colour combo!
Helen x

BojaMoja said...

Oh Gosh ... what a great DT work!!!

Sakkalo said...

I have entered into this week’s challenge with a card I made my father a while back - but it fits the challenge so well and I haven't entered it anywhere else. I hope that's OK.

Andie's Space said...

Sorry, I messed up my link & had to redo it. There's always one isn't there!! Fab DT inspiration & a gorgeous colour combo to work with. Love it !
Hugs,
Andie xx

Sue C said...

What a gorgeous combination !I've left my link on Mr Linky. Sue C x

Nicky said...

Lovely DT examples and great colours - have put my card on my blog

Ildiko said...

Wow DT gorgeous cards. I olways enjoy your challenges girls
oxo Ildiko

Rachael said...

Awesome cards, DT! I love ALL of them! Such wonderful inspiration!

Dorothy said...

I have been behind all week, but I hope this gets to you on time! This is such a pretty color combination, and the DT members have outdone themselves in gorgeous examples. Thank you!
My card is in my SCS gallery
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1474147?&cat=500&ppuser=2873
Dorothy (etsdas)