Thursday, 10 September 2009

Challenge 27 - NEON GREEN and BLACK

Poor Sharon is feeling poorly sick at the moment so I am taking over writing up the post for this challenge. Both I and the rest of the DT (and I am sure all the followers of CC) hope you get better really soon Sharon.

We were so pleased you liked last week's colour combo of ruby, cream and gold and all your entries were gorgeous.

Unfortunately there can only be one winner and that is LOUISE !

Many congratulations Louise, enjoy your shopping spree at Simon Says Stamp ! Please email us at ColourCreateChallenge@gmx.co.uk and we can tell you how to claim your prize.

This week it was my turn to choose the colour combo and I am crossing my fingers you like it. I don't think some of the DT were very impressed ;o) but my goodness, they have come up trumps this week and their creations are out of this World and I have a huge long list of photos to show you this week for inspiration !

Firstly, here is the picture for your colour combination for this week.




The colour combination is NEON GREEN and BLACK.


The optional extra if you would like to play along with that too is - leaves and charms


This week our Sponsor is Whiff of Joy and they have given us this fabulous stamp from their new Fall Kit for this week's prize.



Willow cathing leaves



Here is some inspiration from the Design Team :



JO
























HEATHER








CHRIS






Thanks for taking the time to visit our challenge. We look forward to visiting you all. Have a great two weeks and we'll see you for the next challenge on 24 September xxx



Please enter your actual card post into the URL box in Mr Linky, many thanks! xx



GOOD LUCK !

27 comments:

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Ooooh this colour combo is fantastic, i cant wait to play along with this one... off to get my thinking cap on. Stunning work from the DT girls all very inspiring.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Lorraine A said...

Oh dear,,, hope Sharon is feeling better soon x x

Fabulous challenge ! I love these colours and the DT have made some fantastic creations for our viewing pleasure :-)

Luv
Lols x x

Amanda said...

I am going to have a go at this one because it is so unusual. It reminds me of my favourite musical Wicked.

jude said...

Love the colour combo !Love DT projects all very inspirational.
Congratulations Louise enjoy your shopping spree.
hugs judex

Wilma said...

WOW - fantastic creations here by the DT, cant think what to do just now and dont think i have any neon green paper/card, so will have to resort to creating the colour on the computer - should be fun!:)

Heike said...

wow, what great artworks...You all have done fantastic work...

Hugs, Heike

Jolanda said...

Lovely cards you all made. My card is finished and you can find it on my blog.......

Chupa said...

OMG this is one groovy challenge!
I'm full of respect for the uber-talented DT girls - to conjure up such beauties like the sample cards this week, out of this quite awkward colour combo is a big thing!
*bows*

martha's scrapblog said...

Hello, These are my colours! Green and Black. The cards from the DT are great and inspiring. So I put my card om my blog.

Elise said...

Oh WOW, this is a great post & you have the most gorgeous site here. I had to stop by to leave this comment for you – and to say hello of course ! Your posts are creative and original and you have interesting pictures. It's all perfect ! Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes....

Christine said...

Wow ladies this wk is great colour combo & the DP cards are amazing hope Sharon is soon recoverd..sending her big hugs..

hugs Christine xx

Glennis said...

I have just had pointd out to me the the link no 15 to my card is incorrect, so have put it in again at #22 as I didn't know haw to edit it
Hope you can sort this out.
Great colour challenge btw

Pauline said...

Long time blogwatcher, 1st time challenge player! What a ball I had playing with these colours! Thank you DT for such great inspiration. I will certainly be playing here again!
Hugs,
Pauline, Australia

Sue C said...

Wonderful colour combination. The DT cards are fab ! Sue C x

KarenB said...

Love this colour combo, thanks so much for the challenge :)

Louise Galt said...

Loved the DT cards, mines on my blog now, had lots of fun with it, think its my new fav colour combo.

Linda said...

I am really liking the neon green with black....great challenge!!
WOW such wonderful cards made by the DT....thank you for all the inspiration!!

Rachael said...

Design team, you did an AWESOME job! Thank you for the wonderful inspiration!

Evelyn C said...

Great Dt cards - what a fab colour combo - enjoyed this one My card is here,

Charlie said...

I want that stamp badly! Hope I get lucky! This was a fun challenge, thanx for the uniqueness of it!

Jane said...

What a fab colour combo!Off to see what I can come up with!

LilyPuss Cards said...

Hi Ladies..great challenge as usual..just love the colours..fab DT cards too...er..just spotted the added options..sorry I didnt see that..mine hasnt got leaves or charms..hope thats ok!!
regards
Jan

Jane said...

Fab DT cards! I had leaves but no charms!

Hugs
Jane
:0)

Wilma said...

I was almost opting out of this one but what the heck - the chance of winning that fantastic stamp was too good to pass and i did enjoy doing the card hehehehe!!

Ildiko said...

Look at all those gorgeous card DT. Hope I entered in time or was I suposed to enter 6pm today
oxo
Ildiko

Angie's Craft Blog said...

I liked the colors for this challenge they go good together! Nice cards so far good job.

文章 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,自拍,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹