Thursday, 24 September 2009

Challenge 28 - HOT PINK, DUSKY PINK, ICE CHOCOLATE

Hello everyone, and welcome to another Colour Create Challenge. You weren't at all phased by neon green and black, were you? We had some absolutely stunning entries and it was a real pleasure to visit you all.

However, you know the score and there can only be one winner. This time the random generator picked LARISSA !

Congratulations Larissa; we're sure you'll have lots of fun with that fabulous Whiff of Joy stamp. Please email your details to us at ColourCreateChallenge@gmx.co.uk and we'll arrange for your prize to be sent to you.


This week it was Di's turn to choose the colour combo and I'm sure it will be a firm favourite with all of you!

The colour combination is HOT PINK, DUSKY PINK, ICE CHOCOLATE.

The optional extra if you would like to play along with that too is - pearls and swirls


Our regular monthly sponsor Simon Says Stamp! has given us a very generous $25 voucher as a prize for the winner this challenge.

"With over 100,000 items in stock, Simon is proud to offer the best selection of Rubber Stamps, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Cards, Altered Art, and Paper Crafting Supplies in the world!"

Thank you so much Heidi we really appreciate your support.

I hope you'll all make time to visit Heidi's store to see all her new Halloween and Christmas Stock - it's certainly worth the visit.

Here is some inspiration from the Design Team :


DI


DEANNE (she's been very busy!)




JO




JANIEL



CHRIS





MINA


KAREN

DENA






SHARON Thanks for taking the time to visit our challenge. We look forward to visiting you all again for this challenge. Have a great two weeks and we'll be back with the next challenge on 8 October xxx

Please enter your actual card post into the URL box in Mr Linky, many thanks! xx

GOOD LUCK !


22 comments:

Wilma said...

Cant wait to get started on this one! - those colours are fab and the DT's work is fantastic as usual!

fleur said...

What fab cards Id love to have a go at this one, such a great colour combo.

Jeanet said...

It's my fist entry on this challenge blog. I love the colors pink and brown, so I decided to join this challenge.

Merry said...

Oh wow...what wonderful projects. That flower on the first card is stunning.

Hazel said...

Fab crafting, as ever. One of my fav colour combos. I've put my card with Mr L x

Kathie said...

Hi this is my first entry on this Challenge and it was a challenge to me to create something in Pink and Brown a colour combo that I've wanted to make but never got around to it. I've made it and I love the two colours together.
I just love the fab DT's card their all wonderful and thanks for the insperation.
Hugs
Kathie

Sue C said...

Brill challenge again and gorgeous DT cards. Left my link with Mr Linky. Sue x

Linda said...

What a delicious inspiration picture!!
Love all the beautiful cards by the DT...this is a really great color combo!!
I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

li-bee-ti said...

Hi, loved this colour combination very much. I enjoyed making my card and post it with Mr. Linky.
Thank you very much. :-)

Polly Pierce said...

really really lovely projects all the DT, enjoyed doing this challenge again, love pink so was really easy for me
thanks xx

iamtutu said...

One of my most favorite, yummiest color combos that I had to enter twice!

Pauline said...

Thank you ladies for such wonderful inspiration this week! I loved the colour scheme .... those cakies were just too good to look at, so my daughter and I made choc mini muffins, and iced them pink!
Thanks for the fun challenge!
hugs from Oz,
Pauline

The Household CEO said...

This is my first challenge on this blog...love this color combo! Hope it's okay that I entered my paper cupcake rather than a card, but as soon as I saw the inspiration photo, I knew this is what I wanted to do!!! :)

fleur said...

I loved this challenge, looking forward to the next one :)

Laurane said...

Really great challenge - I loved working with these colours and will def be using again. Loved the DTs work.
Thanks
Laurane x

Dorothy said...

Thanks for the challenge - and super examples by the DT. my hot pink supplies are very limited but I hope mine works,
It is in my SCS gallery, and with Mr Linky,
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1495308?&cat=500&ppuser=2873

dorothy / etsdas

Helen said...

Delicious colour combo & gorgeous DT cards!
Helen x

Chupa said...

Lovely colours and gorgeous DT cards, thank you!!

Violets Corner said...

Fab work ladies, love them all :)

li-bee-ti said...

Well, I loved this colour combo challenge so much, that I've made another card :-). I've posted it with Mr. Linky

Hazel said...

I've put a second card with Mr L x

stephanne said...

I ADORE this line-up of talent, look at all of those GORGEOUS samples, soooo pretty!!
Stephanne