Thursday, 31 December 2009

Challenge 35 - LEMON and LIME

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Welcome to the last Colour Create Challenge set in 2009. We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are ready for a new year of crafting.


Before I announce the winner of the last challenge I would like to send a big THANK YOU to everyone that sponsored our challenges in 2009; we really appreciate your support. Also we'd love to thank everyone that entered into all our challenges in 2009. You wowed and amazed us with your beautiful projects.

Okay folks, the randomly drawn winner of the last challenge is:

VICTORIA (Blue Jelly Too!)

Congratulations! Please email us at ColourCreateChallenge@gmx.co.uk and we'll give you the details on how to claim your lovely stamps from Simon Says Stamp!

Are you ready to blow away Christmas and winter? Well, we certainly hope so because we have a zingy colour combo for you this challenge. The colours this week are LEMON and LIME.

The optional extra, if you'd like to play along with that is SPRING or SUMMER FLOWERS.

We are sponsored by Michelle's Scrapbooking for this challenge and the prize is a $10 gift voucher Please take the time to click on the picture below and browse all the new items that she has in store.

Here is some inspiration from the fantastic Design Team:

SHARON

CHRIS

JO

DI


JANIEL


HEATHER


KAREN


MINA


DEANNE


DENA
Thanks for taking the time to visit our challenge. We look forward to visiting you all again to see your entries using this colour combination.
Have a great two weeks and we'll be back with the next challenge on 14th January
xxx

Please remember that to qualify for the prize your project must be new. Please enter your actual card post into the URL box in Mr Linky, many thanks!
xx
GOOD LUCK !

21 comments:

Faye said...

Yellow and green are such exciting colors when used together. I loved looking at all the DT's beautiful inspiration pieces. My entry is on my blog.

http://hastingshall2.blogspot.com/2009/12/lime-and-lemon-and-new.html

Biscuitlid said...

wow thanks soooooo much, bouncing off the walls smiling now!

Love lemon and lime together too

Victoria
x

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 01 Jan [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Christine said...

Great DT cards girlies..MR Linky still not back off his New Year walkabout..so
heres mine
Happy New Year Hugs Christine xx

scrapperjulia said...

What fun colors and great cards by the DT! Here's mine
http://scrapperjulia.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-hope-you-dance.html

Little K Smith said...

Loved using these colours so much, I've done another card today! Are you allowed to enter more than one?
Kelly.x

ribenaruby said...

Happy New Year to all! Fab challenge, lovely combo of colours.

mycraftypatch said...

Happy New Year!!!!
Great challenge, this colour combination isn't one I would normally use but I was really pleased with how my card turned out.
Fab DT creations!!
Hugs Sonia xx

Yvonne said...

Doesn't nature provide the most wonderful colour palettes. I wouldn't have thought to make a card in these colours, so thanks for the challenge. I also managed to include the flowers too, so I'm a happy girl.

MY CARD

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

I am soooo glad to get away from Christmas colors.. Great - Perfect colors. I hope you like.

craftykitten said...

Hi there,
Left my card with Mr Linky. I also used the option of spring/summer flowers with the paper and the flowers.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Carol Ann said...

Have linked with Mister Linky. this is my first entry! Have also used flowers.

Michelle Rivera said...

What a great colour combo. I really enjoyed making this card.

http://love4papercrafts.blogspot.com/

Doreenobrn said...

A great Challenge xxx

Devlin said...

Great colours!
It really blows out winter.
My card is with Mr. Linky.

SueH said...

Beautiful cards girls.

I've just linked my first challenge card of the year.

Sue
x

Muffin said...

Great challenge and great job from the DT. My card is with Mr Linky. :)

Joynana said...

I love the color combination. And even though I never thought to use them before this challenge, I will definitely use them again in the future. Your challenges always make me think about my design more.

Mamado said...

please take some time to view my humble blog :D

thanks

http://mamado-lockerz.blogspot.com/

TwistedWitch said...

Beautiful DT cards. This colourway is so pretty and fresh, just what we need at this miserable looking time of year.

Terrie B x said...

Beautiful Inspiration Ladies.
Happy New Year:)x