Thursday, 28 January 2010

Challenge 37 - SOFT PINK, SOFT BLUE, WHITE and SILVER

Are you ready for another challenge folks? How about some lovely soft colours? Maybe something all feminine and pretty? Well, we hope so because that's certainly what we've got for you today. But first, thank you for your amazing entries into the last challenge; they were all gorgeous. Now without further ado, our randomly drawn winner for that challenge is:


Cat Spicer (Cat's Creativity Corner)



Congratulations! Please email us at ColourCreateChallenge@gmx.co.uk and we'll give you the details on how to claim your gift voucher from the Rubber Room


Okay, on to the challenge! Our super talented Jo has picked the wonderful shades of SOFT PINK, SOFT BLUE, WHITE and SILVER for you. And here is your picture for inspiration:

There's no optional extra this week. and remember we are more than happy for you to combine with other challenges.


Today we are sponsored by

and the winner of this challenge will receive 4 downloads of their choice from the store.


Here's a little about the sponsor ALISON OF STRETCHNBUBBLES
I have been crafting all my life. Ever since I can remember I have made/created things..I really started “Scrapbooking/Card making” in 1996 when my dear friend Lisa Bearnson introduced me to her new magazine Creating Keepsakes.. after that I was HOOKED!.. I do both scrapbooking and card making.. I enjoy each for different but similar reasons. I love to create, design, and do anything with my hands.. I have never taken any kind of art class (though I should have) but I have just started my love for Digi Stamps. I have found I have a special place in my heart for drawing, and if I can share them in the process. I am happy to do that..
I have a wonderful husband who I love and cherish. HE is AMAZING!!! We have two beautiful children. Stretch who is 9 years old and Bubbles who is 15 months old… that’s where I got my blog name.
http://www.stretchnbubbles.blogspot.com. The names came from my dad.. Poppie who gives each of the grandchildren “magic names” after they are born so those are their magic names and we love them...


Now I think you might like to see some inspiration from the talented Design Team:















DEANNE and using one of the sponsor's images.....




SHARON and using one of the sponsor's images.........



Thanks for taking the time to visit our challenge. We look forward to visiting you all again to see your entries using this colour combination.


Have a great two weeks and we'll be back with the next challenge on 11th February

xxx
Please remember that to qualify for the prize your project must be new.

Please enter your actual card post into the URL box in Mr Linky, many thanks!
xx
GOOD LUCK !

16 comments:

pinky said...

Wow such stunning inspiration to be found here, this is my first time entering one of your challenges and I'm so glad I found you.
Pinky

Tereza Crump aka MyTreasuredCreations said...

I made some soft color cards and tags yesterday and posted on my blog and then I came here... so I thought I might as well enter. LOL I don't usually participate in challenges, but this color scheme is so pretty. :)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: [28 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

Heidi Brawley said...

omg all those cards are just gorgeous!!!!!!!! Way to go girls!!
~Heidi

Faye said...

The design teams cards in soft pinks and blues are awesome. Thanks for the beautiful inspiration pieces.

Gill said...

Gorgeous cards from the DT and my first time for this challenge.
Hope to play again.
Gill

Lori said...

I do not see Mr. Linky here to post my card to - so I am leaving it here for you :) Thanks, this was a TON of fun!!

http://inkinglyyours.blogspot.com/2010/01/pastel-valentine.html

mycraftypatch said...

Love this soft colour combination.
DT creations are gorgeous!!!
Thanks for the challenge.
Hugs Sonia xx

Laura said...

your DT team rocks!!! Such varied cards... so talented... keep up the good work u guys!!! :)

ribenaruby said...

Fab colour challenge, love the DT's amazing creations!

Pattie G said...

Oh Wow, what wonderful DT inspirations. I loved ding this challenge because the colors are so pretty together.

hugs
Pattie

Ildiko said...

No MR Linky :-(
Wow, wow, wow and wow what else can I say for the DT Work.
hugs
Ildiko
this is my entry:
http://feherhattyu.blogspot.com/2010/02/4-challenge-in-1.html

Grenouille Greetings said...

Thank you for this great colour combo challenge and for the wonderful inspiration from the DT

Tracey said...

The DT samples are gorgeous :o)

My Card is here

x

MAGiALENA said...

the cards from the DT are really stunning!
it's my first time here. :)

文章 said...

avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,AV女優