Thursday, 8 April 2010

Challenge 42 - LILAC, GREY and WHITE

Hi Everyone.

Well, WOW! Those pastel colours sure are popular . Thanks to everyone that entered the last challenge with such stunning creations. You really amazed us with the beauty of your projects. You all deserve a prize, but we can only award the prize to one of you, and the lucky person is:


Congratulations! Please would you e-mail us at ColourCreateChallenge@gmx.co.uk and we'll let you know how to claim your images from Di.

This week our sponsor is Michelle's Scrapbooking. Michelle has some wonderful new pixie Cottage stamps in the store at the moment. Why not take a moment to have a look at them by clicking here.


Michelle has donated this wonderful Rose stamp


And a $15 gift voucher for the winner of this challenge.



Okay. It's challenge time and we're hoping that you all love this beautiful colour combination chosen by Mina.

The colours are: LILAC, GREY and WHITE.

The optional extra this week is GINGHAM.

Here is your inspiration picture.

And now for some inspiration from the fabulous design team.


KAREN
DENA
SHARON
DI
JANIEL
VICTORIA - GDT
EILEEN - GDT
Thanks for taking the time to visit our challenge. We look forward to visiting you all again to see your entries using this colour combination.

Have a great two weeks and we'll be back with the next challenge on 22nd April
xxx

Please remember that to qualify for the prizes your project must be new.

Please enter your actual card post into the URL box in Mr Linky, many thanks!
xx
GOOD LUCK !

25 comments:

Toni Hughes said...

Fabulous challenge this week love the DT cards and projects hugs toni

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [08 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Faye said...

Love the elegant and beautiful inspiration pieces the DT has produced. My own entry is very simple.

郭美娟 said...

Happy New Year 2010........................................

謝怡臻 said...

乳交挑逗淫婦色情俱樂部成人色情成人影片視訊網愛聊天室免費色情網情色區火辣美女情色性愛成人影音聊天成人色情網站全裸美女圖片成人裸照sex辣妹裸體美女全裸圖成人區av女情色內容情色自拍貼圖成人色情網性愛論壇一對多性伴侶成人聊天室撫摸淫美成人論壇女人奶頭女生自慰影片台灣女優美女視訊一絲不掛一夜正妹成人影像巨乳大奶子情色性愛貼圖情色王國做愛視訊火辣情色台灣情色網情色聊天網性愛技巧淫娃情色成人巨乳辣妹性愛知識性經驗

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Great challenge a stunning DT cards.

Wendy -x-

Kathie said...

Just to let you know what a wonderful inspiration of colours, I couldn't wait to enter into this Challenge and the DT cards are wonderful.

Hugs Kathie
xox

Dazzled Nance said...

I love these colors together! I made a set of three cards, but only entered one. The DT samples are great!

Pam said...

I love the colors...this was a fun card to do--Thanks!
Hugs to you,
Pam

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Loved this Challenge! I rarely use lilac on a card, so this really was a Challenge but I really had a blast! Thank you! Love the DT cards - they really inspired me :-) Just added my card to Mr Linky No.44 - thanks in advance for looking!

Sarah said...

Quite a teaser this challenge - especially when mojo went awol! loving the DT cards - Sarah x

Cards By The Lake said...

All the cards and challenges are amazing

Roz said...

Loving the colour combination. Thanks for a great challenge x

Grenouille Greetings said...

What a lovely colour combo and some fabulous inspiration from the DT too! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Crafty Chris said...

lovely cards ladies
Christine x

Bev said...

Love the DT cards...thanks for a pretty challenge!

Shauna said...

Thanks for the challenge this was a lot of fun. I love that picture of the bathroom. Cute!!

MAGiALENA said...

I love these colours!

Lisa Foster said...

WOW! Gorgeous examples Design Team! You are all so talented! I love this color scheme!
Thanks for the great challenge!
Hugs,
Lisa

Joynana said...

I love your challenges, imagine my surprise when I looked this morning and realized that I had not linked my card to your blog. I could have sworn that I had done that and left a comment. But, no... anyway the DT are wonderful and I love their creations. Thanks for being there.

Lothian Crafts said...

Great challenge I love the colours and the design teams card are fab.
Cheers Elaine

Lori Green said...

Gorgeous colors for the challenge!! Thanks for letting me play!

Sally Cicada's Designs said...

Love this elegant colour scheme!! Lovely DT cards too!
Hugs,
Sarah

童紫勳 said...

Years bring wisdom.......................................................

WhiteRacoon said...

I love lilacs!!! But most challenges ignore this color often, so I'm hunting for an opportunity to enter a lilac-based challenged.
Thanks for a chance =)