Thursday, 21 October 2010

Challenge 56 - PURPLE, AQUA and WHITE

Hello, and welcome to the Colour Create Challenge.


What amazing projects you made with our challenge colours last week. They were all stunning! Thank you so much for joining in the challenge.


As always, there can only be one lucky winner of the fabulous stamps donated by Michellem so we've fired up our lucky random number generator and a winner has been selected...........


and the lucky person is:

NO 56 - Stephanne

Congratulations! Please would you e-mail us at ColourCreateChallenge@gmx.co.uk and we'll let you know how to claim your prize.


Okay, now for the challenge. It's my (Sharon) turn to be hostess for this challenge and I picked one of my favourite colour combinations. The colours are:

AQUA, PURPLE and WHITE

and here is the inspirational picture


The optional extra is SWIRLS.

Our sponsor this week is


Here's some inspiration from our amazing design team to set you on your way.


SHARON T


DI









Thanks for taking the time to visit our challenge. We look forward to visiting you all again to see your entries using this colour combination.

Have a great two weeks and we'll be back with the next challenge on 4th November
xxx

GOOD LUCK!

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful projects ladies. I was so excited to see your color combo this week, worked perfectly for me!

BUZZY BEE DESIGNS & GRAPHICS said...

Great card soo CUTE
AQUA, PURPLE are my favortie color.
Rebecca Minor
buzzybeedesignsATyahooDOTcom

Gisèle said...

Another absolutely irresistable inspirational photo. The DT's cards were so wonderful. This was yet another challenge I just couldn't resist. Thanks so much!

Marianne said...

Really like this challenge. Great colors! Cards of the DT members are great! Love the inspirational picture too! It was really an inspiration for me.
Marianne

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

stunning and very beautiful dt cards, love the colours this week. janex

Irene said...

Oh, so wonderful colours! Thanks!

Anita said...

Beautiful cards by the DT. Thanks for sharing!

stephanne said...

The samples this fortnight are dreamy!! I LOVE THEM!! Such lovely colours, I MUST play!! And lookie there, the random number generator thingy landed on me, woopie!!! I have sent an email, thank you girls, that is quite exciting!!
hugs, stephanne

Tine said...

Lovely DT cards and glad to be playing along, but sorry girls. My card will have to remain a mystery until you click on it....Blogger is playing me up something rotten and apart from signing me out every couple of minutes, it is refusing to accept my card's photo. Restarted PC, resaved as PNG instead of JPEG, all to no avail!
Tine :(

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Love this color combo - thanks for a great challenge!!

Jessi said...

now i´m too late, but i did this yesterday:
http://jessisbastelwelt.blogspot.com/2010/11/just-magnolia.html

Greetings
Jessi