Thursday, 3 November 2011

Challenge 83 - Turquoise, Deep Pink and Ivory

Hello there everyone, it's Thursday and that means it's time for our new challenge at Colour Create.

Before I give you details of the challenge, we are very excited and happy to reveal our new DT members and they are:

Edna
Sabrina
Suzie
and
Shanna 

We're delighted that they've joined our team and I'm sure they will give you lots of wonderful inspiration and ideas - welcome ladies!!
Next I  need to announce the winner of last week's challenge and wow, did we have so many fabulous entries!!  Sadly there can be only one winner and that winner is....

33 - Stempelkobold

Congratulations! Please would you e-mail us at ColourCreateChallenge@gmx.co.uk and we'll let you know how to claim your prize.
 On to our new challenge, and it's my turn, Julie, to pick the colour inspiration and I've chosen:

TURQUOISE, DEEP PINK AND IVORY

with the optional extra of

GLITTER

and here is your inspirational picture.

3 November - Challenge 83 - Julie, Turquoise, Deep Pink, Ivory
Isn't that pretty!

Our sponsor for this fortnight's challenge is Bunny Zoe's Crafts
gif maker

The prize is a fabulous £10 voucher to spend in their on-line store and look at all the new goodies they have to tempt you with!




NEW ARRIVALS


And now to show you the DT cards, including our new teamies - hope you'll be inspired and play along with us over the next fortnight.






To be eligible for the prize you need to:
1. Please stick as closely to the challenge colours as possible
2. Create something new - no back-linking
3. Make sure to link back to our challenge by 6pm UK time on 16th  November.

********************

Thanks for taking the time to visit our challenge.

We look forward to visiting you all again to see your entries using this week's colours.

Have a great two weeks and we'll be back with the next challenge on 17th November.




8 comments:

Dominique said...

I´m so happy to be the winner of your last challenge! Thank you so much! The work of the DT is very beautiful and the challenges are always wonderful! Have a great time, Dominique aka Stempelkobold

creativchen said...

Dear Ladies,
Please take a look on my site.
I have tried to link my card, with Turquoise, Deep Pink and Ivory. Unfortunately, my card dont appear on your site? What do I wrong, please help me?
Many thanks in advance,
Hugs from Marina

creativchen said...

Dearly,

please let me know, how i can link my Card into your challenge. And how I link your Challenge 83 into my site?
Following Card Blog-Post:
http://www.bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com/2011/07/blog-post_21.html
Many Thanks and Hugs from Marina

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [04 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Debbie said...

Hi Girls, hope my pale coloured card fits your challenge ok, but understand if it doesn't. Thank you Debbiexx

Anka_A said...

Hello! here is my card http://anutoglazka.blogspot.com/2011/11/candy-christmas.html. But I have got not deep pink, but pink - if it is mistake, please not take it for the challenge.

Shelly said...

Really lovely cards from the DT, these colours look fab together! A nice change (lots of autumn or winter challenges at the moment) ;) Shelly x

Natali said...

So lovely challenge theme and Beautiful DT Inspitations!!
Hugs
Natali