Thursday, 1 March 2012

CHALLENGE #91 - YELLOW, GREY, BLACK & WHITE

Hi everyone Mina here and this time its my turn to host our challenge...wow your work for the last challenge was fabulous and before I tell you about the new challenge I have a winner of last months gorgeous prize to announce...the RNG says is No 54

and that is
KathleenS of Plain and Simple blog
huge congratulations and could you please contact us at
ColourCreateChallenge@gmx.co.uk
to claim your prize

now onto our challenge
The MONTHLY prize for March is a gorgeous selection of metal charms /embellishments sponsored by http://www.korthobby.no/

Some information about Wenche and KORTHOBBY
I have been scrapping for several years. I do a lot of shopping abroad and often my shopping includes much more that I can use myself. That's why I got the idea to open an online store. Please take a look at my store at http://www.korthobby.no/
Hugs,Wenche

I made a card a few weeks ago with yellow and loved the colour so much it inspired my choice for this challenge...the colours I chose are YELLOW, GREY, BLACK & WHITE

I also chose an added option of using flowers but remember thats just an option meant to inspire not a condition of entry
now for some amazing inspiration from our fabulous team

SUZIE

EDNA


SHARON


JULIE


SABRINA


SHANNA


SHARON L


MINA
Please visit our team to leave them some love and
thanks for taking the time to visit our challenge. We cant wait to see what amazing things you come up with the colours this time. Have a great two weeks and we'll be back with the next challenge on 15th March.
Mina xxx

Please enter a direct link to your project below




6 comments:

Liz Miller said...

What a beautiful set of cards by the design team. This colour combination goes so well together.
Liz x

Linby said...

Gorgeous DT cards, I never use this colour combo so this is my chance!
Linbyx

Inkypinkydelights said...

A fabulous challenge and great DT work. Thank you! Judy x

MAGiALENA said...

amazing colour combo!

Crafty Math Chick said...

I think this color combination is very elegant. I didn't use a lot of grey in my card, hope that is okay. Lovely samples by the DT!

Kathy D. said...

Just the colors I needed. Thanks for the inspiration